rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Flub

What are your E3 games of the show?

Feel free to update your choices as E3 progresses.

Currently I'm super hyped by Doom Eternal and Lego Forza but most of all the new Flight Sim has me drooling buckets.

I'm not mega hyped by anything in particular, mainly because it all seems to be next year. But highlights are..

The Keanu reveal. Amazing and Cyberpunk looks quite good. But not enough game seen. 

Dying Light I really want. Love the original, my favourite game on PS4. 

Ori looked super cool. 

Flight Sim, Ori2 and 12 Minutes.

Fight Simulator looks amazing and I lost weeks of my life to it way back when. Interested to see how big boss dynamic works out for Ori - if the trailer was anything to go by there'll be a lot of that. 12 Minutes is the most intriguing trailer I've seen in years. 

So far Cyberpunk, Watchdogs Legion, Way to the Woods, Lost Worlds Beyond the Page, 12 Minutes & RPG Time Legend of Wright.

Loads of stuff I’ll give a go on GamePass, but if i had / have to pay real money, then the following...

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order 

Cyberpunk

12 Minutes

Minecraft: Dungeons

Halo Infinite

and if I had the money for a top PC set up, including multiple monitors and flight stick & pedals I’d be seriously sucked in for Flight Simulator. 

If we neglect games that didn't show gameplay, even though I have high hopes for Elden Ring, Ghostwire and Deathloop, I'd say Ori and the Will of the Wisps, DOOM Eternal, Carrion and 12 Minutes.

So far it’s 12 Minutes, Minecraft Dungeons and Cyberpunk 2077. I really hope Nintendo will show something worth looking forward to tonight.

Pleased to see so many mentions for 12 minutes, that's my pick. 

In the immediate future, I'm looking forward to Gears 5, 4 was my favourite in the series and the first one in the series that I played a reasonable amount of the online game so I'm interested to see all of it this time around, rather than just the campaign. 

Probably Carrion. As for honourable mentions, I’m also intrigued by Minecraft Dungeons and Bleeding Edge, surprised by PSO, and happy that FFVII has a tactical mode.

Post-Nintendo edit: I liked the dungeon arranging concept in the new Link's Awakening, and Contra Rogue Corps looked interesting

49 minutes ago, Wahwah* said:

Pleased to see so many mentions for 12 minutes, that's my pick.  

This game could, and should, be awesome but we didn’t get to see much. The premise is great, a dark and mysterious Ground Hog Day setup, and it should work a treat if handled in a good way. 

4 minutes ago, SpagMasterSwift said:

The trailer had me hyped, but the Giant Bomb hands on put me off.

I didn’t even know about a hands on. Did a wide web search, found a hands on that’s 4 years old :blink:

If the final game plays line this.....eeeeh, I dunno.