IGNORED

Microsoft Flight Simulator

tronied

Mine was flying down at 500mbps now it’s dropped to bugger all and an estimated time of 1.40 minutes, so there’s an entire day wasted. Why oh why didn’t they just launch it at midnight and therefore at least stagger the amount of users all attempting to download this update. 

Oh It’s speeded up again a little now.

15 minutes ago, Fletch said:

😂 Can you set this update to install remotely as I don't want to have to wait for a 30gb download when I get home. 

It might do it automatically as long as you're on instant on.

They're simulating the delayed flight experience. 

So I forgot that if you queue shit up on the app and have your Xbox install to the external by default it won't download X/S games at all because the console isn't clever enough to default X/S games to the internal. That's not annoying. Especially since I FUCKING KNEW THIS AND DID IT ANYWAY.

8 minutes ago, simms said:

This is probably why MS not making a big deal out of it.  Less people trying to download today the better

It’s been available to download for weeks, this is a mandatory update, and now everyone trying to launch the game worldwide is downloading it.