IGNORED

New Here

samthefootball

You know what someone should make. A Hollow Knight quality re-imagining of the 'Guy and a Football' platformer. There used to be loads of them back in the day and they were always great.

edit: it's occurred to me that all of those games were just knockoffs of Yoshi's Island. How could I have been so blind?

8 hours ago, Naieve said:

You know what someone should make. A Hollow Knight quality re-imagining of the 'Guy and a Football' platformer. There used to be loads of them back in the day and they were always great.

edit: it's occurred to me that all of those games were just knockoffs of Yoshi's Island. How could I have been so blind?

There was Marko's Magic Football, Soccer Kid... and what else?

yeah, Go! Go! Beckham! Adventure on Soccer Island on the GBA and  was one based on the Hurricanes cartoon (which amazingly was actually back on TV in Scotland a couple of years ago, I lol'd) on the snes.

I'm over that idea though. Now I'm crowdfunding an HD remake of Rolo To The Rescue

This fella has got off lightly, my first post here all them years ago was met with the reply

"Who the f*ck are you, you c*nt" 

Such a warm welcome I've been here ever since. 

So serious questions for the new chap, do you have a Switch? This could be make or break for a lot of people.... 

On 04/06/2019 at 15:27, Rex Grossman said:

Sorry, let me introduce myself – I'm the wallet inspector.

is that a DVDF quote or was that story about someone here, I can't quite remember.  Someone at a fish n chip shop wasn't it.

Either that or i'm missing a really obvious joke.

20 minutes ago, CovisGod said:

This fella has got off lightly, my first post here all them years ago was met with the reply

"Who the f*ck are you, you c*nt" 

Such a warm welcome I've been here ever since. 

So serious questions for the new chap, do you have a Switch? This could be make or break for a lot of people.... 

At least they thought you were a real person, I think I was accused of being a bot.

• 4 weeks later...
On 05/06/2019 at 16:59, Mr Combo Breaker said:

yeah, Go! Go! Beckham! Adventure on Soccer Island on the GBA and  was one based on the Hurricanes cartoon (which amazingly was actually back on TV in Scotland a couple of years ago, I lol'd) on the snes.

I'm over that idea though. Now I'm crowdfunding an HD remake of Rolo To The Rescue

This also came out on the Mega Drive. :)

On 04/06/2019 at 15:13, Rex Grossman said:

Get fucked.

Surprised this didn't get any warning/ban. Reported.