Jump to content
rllmuk
Keyboard Koala

E3 2019 | Nintendo Tuesday June 11th 5:00PM BST

Recommended Posts

Would be nice to see what Retro Studios has been working on before being brought in to rescue (ok, start from scratch) Metroid Prime 4.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to this, Nintendo need to save the day as third party Switch support has been massively disappointing so far at this year's E3. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Stanley said:

Looking forward to this, Nintendo need to save the day as third party Switch support has been massively disappointing so far at this year's E3. 

 

Doom Eternal, Wolfenstein... there's quite a few.  Nintendo like to announce the 3rd party support specifically - always have 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, scottcr said:

 

Doom Eternal, Wolfenstein... there's quite a few.  Nintendo like to announce the 3rd party support specifically - always have 

Well yeah we've known about those a while, there's been very little.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, meatbin said:

Just give us some prime AAA Nintendo goodness.  

 

Mario Od 2, BOTW 2, or new Mario Kart.

 

You’re gonna leave disappointed.

 

I hope they don’t speak about Mario Maker 2 because its release is so close, but they probably will if there is a Mario presence.

 

Zelda is represented by the Link’s Awakening remake.

 

MK8 Deluxe still sells; I can’t see them doing another for Switch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tnman said:

 

You’re gonna leave disappointed.

 

I hope they don’t speak about Mario Maker 2 because its release is so close, but they probably will if there is a Mario presence.

  

Zelda is represented by the Link’s Awakening remake.

 

MK8 Deluxe still sells; I can’t see them doing another for Switch.

 

Happy to see more of Link's Awakening - I had forgotten about that.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gimme something like Pikmin, Kid Icarus, Star Fox, Metroid, more Splatoon, more Zelda, and I'll be happy.

 

If it's just Smash DLC, Pokemon, and Animal Crossing, I'll be devastated.

  • Empathy 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd be very happy with Metroid Prime Trilogy, but I've kind of given up hope really, other than that I'm looking forward to Animal Crossing and whatever else they show - just hope there's a good selection and they don't spend ages on one game again.

 

Wild no chance hope - 2D Metroid this year, I'll take anything, a port, Super Metroid on Virtual Console, anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rgraves said:

Gimme something like Pikmin, Kid Icarus, Star Fox, Metroid, more Splatoon, more Zelda, and I'll be happy.

 

If it's just Smash DLC, Pokemon, and Animal Crossing, I'll be devastated.

 

Out of that list you’ll probably get the final Splatoon 2 Splatfest mentioned and Link’s Awakening.

 

This is Nintendo at E3 after all!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.