rllmuk
Keyboard Koala

E3 2019 | Nintendo Tuesday June 11th 5:00PM BST

So.

Now that I’ve finished my screaming.

I remain concerned that much of the Switch output is very old games from third parties, maintained by the AAA Nintendo stuff. But, then, at least it’s better than the nothing Wii U had.

Let’s be honest though the Switch can get carried on BotW 1 and 2 and get away with it.

There was another slap across the face every few seconds. Where to even start?

Well, obviously, at the finish. Breath of the Wild 2, they could have literally just said that and I'd have been as hyped as ever, but there was a ton of other stuff in there. Was Animal Crossing 8 player? PANZER DRAGOON!  Mana trilogy, available today. I'm still a little bit reeling, to be honest.

• Upvote 1
  • Empathy 1

Fantastic news on BOTW2, I shall finally get another Switch when it arrives and play with my daughter. :)

Actually, scrap that, I'll probably do it for AC.

A low key announcement, but the Mana Collection getting a shadowdrop is probably my announcement of E3. SD3 has never had a western release before. 

Animal Crossing getting delayed is a bit of a blow, that'll cost them a few sales this Christmas.

I reckon BOTW2 will be December 2020 or thereabouts.

I'm psyched about BOTW2 looking like it takes place in an underground network of caves. Just stick the whole game underneath the previous one's map and shag me with it.

• Upvote 9

The nanosecond I pick up a Switch to hoover up some of this awesome content I just know the bastards WILL announce a new model, such a quandary!They would have announced it today if it was happening anytime soon right?...  Right??

Luigis Mansion 3 looked absolutely amazing..  Links Awakening is one of my absolute favourite game experiences of all time and a sequel to BOTW is very welcome surprise!

8 minutes ago, Calashnikov said:

I'm psyched about BOTW2 looking like it takes place in an underground network of caves. Just stick the whole game underneath the previous one's map and shag me with it.

Someone posted here months and months ago about a rumour that there was a sequel to BOTW in the works that was set *under* Hyrule of BOTW...

1 hour ago, deKay said:

Someone posted here months and months ago about a rumour that there was a sequel to BOTW in the works that was set *under* Hyrule of BOTW...

I'd even settle for the same map, but INVERTED. Light/Dark World shit. 

4 minutes ago, Stanley said:

There was like, what, one? 

There was about a dozen, what were you watching? And the first two Smash pass characters are JRPG, including one that isn’t even on a Nintendo console.

• Downvote 4

3 minutes ago, deKay said:

I'm pleased for you :)