rllmuk
djbhammer

Call of Duty - Modern Warfare

The best game and the worst game all in one handy package. Absolutely amazing how they pulled that one off, but there it is. I stopped playing during Season 2 and will never go back, it was so good for a while then descended into utter shit.

1 hour ago, Uncle Nasty said:

Not my bag at all.

I'd have said the same but I've addicted to it now. Mostly play as a duo or solo but it's really very good. If it's not your thing fair enough but worth giving it a go. 

I'm still playing on and off but I've definitely jettisoned the fomo of the Season Pass. Now I'm not grinding that I'm not bothered about ditching it when it's an absolute shit show. I did get my first solo win on Warzone the other day, though. The final kill was the Ultimate Arsehole Move­™

Warzone is an excellent BR. It doesn't have the bunny hopping, dolphin diving bullshit of the mp which is an instant plus for me.

• Upvote 1

On 30/06/2020 at 17:51, englishbob said:

After the 1.23 21+GB update, after you fire up the game there is a further 2.1GB Multiplayer pack to download. :seanr:

They’re trolling us now

edit to add, saw my first tactical nuke last night, when did they become a thing?

1 hour ago, englishbob said:

What a cesspool of humanity they create with this stuff

It's like the Human Centipede of gaming, feeding itself.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, ontwofronts said:

They’re trolling us now

edit to add, saw my first tactical nuke last night, when did they become a thing?

Been in since launch afaik. Something like 30 kill streak.

On 01/07/2020 at 10:18, idiwa said:

I'd have said the same but I've addicted to it now. Mostly play as a duo or solo but it's really very good. If it's not your thing fair enough but worth giving it a go. 

Usual COD pattern for me, total burnout through how madly addictive the first season and a half was. Then other games come out and it gets played a bit less every day, until you realise you're not going back. Haven't even progressed a single tier through Seasons Three and Four.