rllmuk
djbhammer

Call of Duty - Modern Warfare

The 9mm rounds for the m4 are devastating. Feels like an smg in its delivery. 

Once they start dropping more classic maps there’s no doubt this is the best COD ever made. 

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Dave White said:

Once they start dropping more classic maps there’s no doubt this is the best COD ever made. 

Yup, this has been my primary of choice for the last few weeks, it just spits death! A tad gash at anything over mid range but thats the pay off. I tried it with the SOCOM rounds but it more like a sniper rifle.

8 hours ago, Dave White said:

I couldn't get on with them. Kept on getting hits but not getting the kill. I ended up switching out to the 60 round mag so I don't have to reload as often. 

1 hour ago, Mr Tony said:

I couldn't get on with them. Kept on getting hits but not getting the kill. I ended up switching out to the 60 round mag so I don't have to reload as often. 

I can't get on with high capacity mags, everytime I fire a few rounds I end up reloading in a knee jerk reaction. 

call-of-duty-modern-warfare-nikto-store-

I just bought the Nikto pack, first time I've ever bought a cosmetic in a game but I love how gimped out he looks and I needed the Cerulean assault rifle for those sexy blue tracers. But now I see that there are other, even cooler cosmetics that are available only after buying Nikto, and I need them all. Gulp.

5 minutes ago, idiwa said:

I can't get on with high capacity mags, everytime I fire a few rounds I end up reloading in a knee jerk reaction. 

Yep same here, most of my deaths are from pointlessly reloading.

Just called in a Chopper Gunner on a game of Domination on Shipment, that felt unbelievably good. Until some bastard shot it down.

I wish it was possible to disable the kill cam, I just don't need to see that on Shoot House or Shipment.

Anyway, back to it!

1 hour ago, Uncle Nasty said:

call-of-duty-modern-warfare-nikto-store-

I just bought the Nikto pack, first time I've ever bought a cosmetic in a game but I love how gimped out he looks and I needed the Cerulean assault rifle for those sexy blue tracers. But now I see that there are other, even cooler cosmetics that are available only after buying Nikto, and I need them all. Gulp.

Got killed a few times by the Cerulean, certainly is sexy. Very tempted, as I am by quite a few things in the store, most stay strong :lol: 

I got a juggernaut from a crate on Shipment. Holy shit that was insane. Total and utter killing machine. Ended up going 65-12 in that round! 

14 minutes ago, Mr Tony said:

I got a juggernaut from a crate on Shipment. Holy shit that was insane. Total and utter killing machine. Ended up going 65-12 in that round! 

It’s insane you managed to open a crate on shipment! :lol: 

16 minutes ago, Dan said:

It’s insane you managed to open a crate on shipment! :lol: 

Either of the two crates with only one entry at each corner (red & yellow). Get in, throw your flair out, followed by a gas grenade. Followed by a normal grenade. You can usually hold it down until the crate lands.

I have a class set up just for shipment, M4 Main, Shield on back, 2 grenades, gas grenade. Usually holds up quite well. The shield on my back has saved my arse (literally) countless times.

• Upvote 3

Have to say the Cerulean blueprint was worth buying the Nikto bundle for, it's just a pimped Kilo but the upgrades make it so much fun to use, the blue tracers and glowing blue incendiary effect make it look like a Halo Covenant plasma rifle. Looks amazing on dark maps. Love this.

I think of all the work I should have been doing over the holidays and I look at this and think I've definitely chosen wisely :lol:

I'll just have to catch up on lesson plans and marking tomorrow I guess. Not sure how motivated I'll be by only unlocking camos between now and next season. 

IMG_bd9cc545-38bd-43b3-8fcf-6adf24f1ba29.png

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, drewthmsn said:

I think of all the work I should have been doing over the holidays and I look at this and think I've definitely chosen wisely :lol:

I'll just have to catch up on lesson plans and marking tomorrow I guess. Not sure how motivated I'll be by only unlocking camos between now and next season. 

IMG_bd9cc545-38bd-43b3-8fcf-6adf24f1ba29.png

I only have 2 more Free for All matches to do and mark 4 more enemies with the recon drone but that one doesn't seem to be tracking any more... Hope they get it patched so I can complete the lot for the season. 

Yeah the recon drone bug fucked me over for one of my missions, I used it for days without it tracking before giving up. Got the ribbon before it got screwed though. My FFA were my last one cos I don't play that mode. My 3 matches were just hunting campers and hoping enough players stayed in the game. 

So this is a nice little Easter egg.  Apparently one of the Russian signs in St. Petrograd translates as follows:

This is the place where I write really very tiny, so I can fill the sign with a lot of words that make it genuine, when in reality - it's all nonsense. You won’t know what I wrote because the text is so small that it is illegible and probably for the better, because I can’t speak or write Russian, and this will probably be wrong. In any case, I appreciate you - the person whom I have never met, who took the time to carefully examine this sign. Although we will never meet, it gives me joy to know that you are looking at my work.

For the authenticity of the work that we provide enough for each sign, it is important to give a hint that what we wrote makes sense

Keep your bags with you at any time. If you see unattended luggage, notify the authorities immediately.

For your convenience, please arrive at your terminal at least fifteen minutes before the train leaves.

In any case, you really should stop looking at this sign, you have a train to catch. I would not want you to miss the train because of my account. In any case, between us would never have succeeded. It will be better this way. We are from two different worlds. You, the organic form of life, and I am a sign. You can die tomorrow, and I, I already feel how my discontent is growing, because electronic signs are installed in each terminal.

Greetings to all my friends and family who supported me in my efforts to be the best sign I could be. I could not have done it without you. You are the reason I get out of my metaphorical bed.

Thanks to my colleagues — other signs — for your continued wisdom and patience. You really taught me what it means to be informative, and every day I strive to follow your example and be as clear and legible as possible.

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Shook said:

How's the campaign? I'm shit at multiplayer. 

Some of the best campaign missions since the first two.

• Upvote 1

How do you set up PS4 split-screen co-op or vs in this??

Had a friend over last night and we spent ages trying but couldn't even get two controllers working on the same profile. 

Bit of a dumbass question - How does Hardpoint scoring work? I was in a game on Shoothouse this afternoon and I had just over 3mins in the Hardpoint area and a team mate had over 2mins in with the rest of the team having between 30 seconds and a min. The other team didn't have close to that as far as time in the zone, but they won. how the hell does that work? Is it based on kills, defensive kills?

I did take a screen grab just to truly maximise by anger. Will post it later.

Anyone playing Grind (Kill confirmed where you have to bank your collected tags). Really enjoying it and it reminds me of Bounty Hunter on Titan Fall 2. The only pisser is how you bank your kills/ tags; You run into an area and I'd expect it to just bank all tags (killed and own team recoveries) at once, in an instant. But you have to stay in the zone for a few seconds as these are ticked off. Almost like you're downloading your tags. I only realised this after a good 10 or so games. I just assumed as I ran in to the zone that was me quids in.

Apart from that its a really fun game mode. 

17 minutes ago, idiwa said:

Bit of a dumbass question - How does Hardpoint scoring work? I was in a game on Shoothouse this afternoon and I had just over 3mins in the Hardpoint area and a team mate had over 2mins in with the rest of the team having between 30 seconds and a min. The other team didn't have close to that as far as time in the zone, but they won. how the hell does that work? Is it based on kills, defensive kills?

I did take a screen grab just to truly maximise by anger. Will post it later.

The individual player time in the hardpoint doesn't stack. eg. if both of us stand in the hardpoint for 1 second each, our team still scores 1 point, not 2.

Piccadilly is a shit map, right? I find visibility a bit of a ‘mare on it around the buses.

I got back into this just after Christmas and hadn’t realised Vacant was remastered for it. Nice surprise. Quarry, Scrapyard and Terminal would be nice too!

33 minutes ago, Bleeders said:

Piccadilly is a shit map, right? I find visibility a bit of a ‘mare on it around the buses.

I got back into this just after Christmas and hadn’t realised Vacant was remastered for it. Nice surprise. Quarry, Scrapyard and Terminal would be nice too!

Crash has also been added and its still excellent.

Piccadilly can be awful if you get spawn trapped but I tend to do OK on it. I always skip Shipment and that bloody bridge map.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Wallace said:

The individual player time in the hardpoint doesn't stack. eg. if both of us stand in the hardpoint for 1 second each, our team still scores 1 point, not 2.

Ahhh, makes sense now. Thanks @Wallace

So I managed to get the finishing moves by performing the grand total of 3 and then letting whatever mystical piece of coding that determines which kills count as finishers is going on to to get the rest for me. Now I've got to capture 15 flags in ground War.

I hate Ground War. It's fucking garbage.

Cross play as standard, every dickhead wanting to think they're some kind of lone wolf crackshot arsehole and so they stand at the top of a tall building so you have to run down ten flights of fucking stairs to actually rejoin the right and play the fucking objective and getting shot out of nowhere from people on the opposite team doing the same.

Anyway, only 5 more flags to go then I don't have to play it until another mission requires it. :seanr:

20 minutes ago, Dave White said:

Shipment hardpoint is my dirty little pleasure. 

mp7 , RPG, thermite grenades

mayhem 

Shipment Domination is mine - it's like playing Team Deathmatch with 4 x tickets.

I roll with a shotty and molotovs then place down a barriers to lockdown the cargo junction at B.

10 hours ago, smithstock said:

Shipment Domination is mine - it's like playing Team Deathmatch with 4 x tickets.

I roll with a shotty and molotovs then place down a barriers to lockdown the cargo junction at B.

I spam B with molotovs and gas while I do laps of A and C with my SMG.