rllmuk
djbhammer

Call of Duty - Modern Warfare

The pointman perk should be the one which encourages objective play. It doesn't because you seem to need almost twice as many points to get a pointstreak as you do with hardline on regular killstreak. Which is stupid. 

16 hours ago, Uncle Nasty said:

Started the upgrade path for the Oden and think this is my new main. Amazing stopping power at close range as well as distance, conservative with ammo, very easy to aim and stay on target with consistent headshots, but also really responsive when you need to hip fire spray and pray. With an RPG as backup for Domination and Hardpoint, I'm starting to feel the beginnings of a very solid build.

The Oden is amazing. Stick the colossal suppressor on it and you will drop even snipers at range.

I run the HDR and Oden when playing Ground War, great combo to deal with all threats bar tanks.

Pulled the trigger, so to speak. I normally start with TDM to try and get my eye in but it's pretty painful. Been playing on Domination/Kill Confirmed/Hardpoint which are much better.

Just 2 questions spring to mind; what are blueprints and how do you deal with shield turtling arseholes?

3 hours ago, moosegrinder said:

Pulled the trigger, so to speak. I normally start with TDM to try and get my eye in but it's pretty painful. Been playing on Domination/Kill Confirmed/Hardpoint which are much better.

Just 2 questions spring to mind; what are blueprints and how do you deal with shield turtling arseholes?

Semtex or Molotov will do the trick 

3 hours ago, moosegrinder said:

I dispatch shield toting enemies using a grenade. 

1 hour ago, moosegrinder said:

Right, so there's no 'breakthrough' damage with the shotguns or owt? Also can you shoot their feet?

I don't think there's any breakthrough damage. And I think you can shoot their feet if they are exposed, but at that point you're probably already in a bad place!

• Upvote 1

You can shoot their feet. Also jumping above them and blasting with a shotgun works. Finally, rushing in around their side with a stabby knife. 

• Upvote 1

On 28/11/2019 at 00:53, deerokus said:

I'm amazed how many people don't understand how to play objectives. Headquarters and we're losing, aye just stand in a different part of the map aiming rockets at irrelevant windows. 

They're the people who don't give a fuck about wins. They just want the most kills. See it a lot in Domination, end of the game some level 155 with 75 kills but only one or two captures. 

As much as I’m looking forward to the maps, it’s all about trying the two new weapons for me.  Could be a new “725” as IW clearly know what they’re doing...

This battle pass crap feels like a bad UI designer puked all over the screen. 

I was enjoying the game up till now but I’m getting the feeling this is where we part ways.

3 hours ago, Fusty Gusset said:

cool - sure I heard otherwise.

Sorry you heard right, they are dripfeeding the maps throughout the season. Only Crash is out now. The trailer made it look like they would all be available tonight.

14 hours ago, Uncle Nasty said:

They removed Shoot House 24/7. I was actually playing that 24/7. Fuck.

Well that's annoying. 

14 hours ago, Uncle Nasty said:

They removed Shoot House 24/7. I was actually playing that 24/7. Fuck.

Initial response:

This pissed me off greatly. I was very annoyed. Fuck this! And Crash is bollocks! And fuck the battle pass while we are at it.

What actually happened:

I played crash another 5 or so times and it starts to click. I'm less annoyed about missing shoot house (but I want it back!). I think to myself either I can quit the game now and be annoyed or just pay the £9 and be done with it. I fold and buy the battle pass. 

TLDR: I am a fucking idiot. And still playing and enjoying the game. Nothing to see here, move on. :facepalm:

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, The Mighty Ash said:

Why do you need to pay for the battle pass or quit?

You really don't need to at all. I was thinking that I was an a crossroads with the game. Continue with it or stop. I decided that I wanted to continue and that if i was going to do that then i might as well go with the flow and pay for the pass.

Xclusive Ace on YT mentioned that during the first season you can earn points through play - if you save those points without spending them up AND the second season costs the same as the first then you'd have enough points to buy the second season without paying any more money.

I regret not buying the Operator Edition for one reason - I really want the blue overall SAS Operator! Do we reckon they'll make these individually available in the future?

• Empathy 1

Just stuck this on for a few rounds before dinner, got booted during the first match to download another 2.2GB update. Fucking hell.

6 minutes ago, Uncle Nasty said:

Just stuck this on for a few rounds before dinner, got booted during the first match to download another 2.2GB update. Fucking hell.

Yep same here. What the actual fuck.