rllmuk
djbhammer

Call of Duty - Modern Warfare

1 hour ago, MattKB said:

I know a big deal was made of it but I do actually like you can see real world time on your in game watch. 

That's awesome I didn't realise that. 

This is my most anticipated game after playing the alpha and I'm really looking forward to the beta this weekend. I haven't pre-ordered it yet, trying to decide which edition to go for, as there's no season pass or map packs I think I'll stick with the standard edition.  

Anyone know if your leftover COD points from BO4 will end up being usable for this?

I pre-ordered yesterday and there seemed to be a bit of an overlap with BO4 (like exclusive blackout skins etc) so hopefully they will.

If anybody ends up with a spare code for the PS4 I'd love one thanks.

I've pre-ordered from Amazon and registered the code from Amazon on the Call of Duty site but I've received nothing from that.

My friend did the same and he got his code. :huh:

Sorted a code out now. If my other code turns up I'll dish it out here. :D

3 hours ago, Fargo said:

Just tried to play a game before work in the hope the servers were live early but no such luck. 

Always worth a pop!

Really looking forward to seeing if my hopes of a true MW2 sequel come good here.

1 hour ago, moosegrinder said:

The open client isn't available as far as I could see, just the preorder version of it.

It’s available without preorder on the HK store, like previous years :) 

this really is the reboot of MW2.

The guns have never felt or sounded so impactful, they're so realistic and perform so differently, there's no generic one size fits all ar or smg, they're all incredible to use and their character has never been captured so well.

The cave map Is a bit meh, but the others are full of verticality, superb sight lines and are so well thought out. the new lean mechanic is so welcome and fits perfectly as does the door closing. The new engine is so much of an upgrade it beggars belief.

No dick head characters or unicorn stickers so far, its boots on the ground and its feels like mw2 2019 reboot.

Fucking fantastic!

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Dan said:

It’s available without preorder on the HK store, like previous years :) 

I downloaded it but it wont let me play it on my UK account. Haven’t tried my HK account yet but presumably Plus is needed.