rllmuk
djbhammer

Call of Duty - Modern Warfare

21 hours ago, Uncle Nasty said:

enough time between rounds for a quick tinker in Gunsmith to try a new scope or perk and then back into the chaos, it is completely and overwhelmingly engrossing.

One of my favourite innovations is the fact that you can edit your loadout and Gunsmith stuff while the match is going on!

6 hours ago, Omizzay said:

One of my favourite innovations is the fact that you can edit your loadout and Gunsmith stuff while the match is going on!

Rage tweaks!

In case anyone isn't aware, you can copy the loadout of the person who just killed you by hitting Triangle (PS4) so you can see exactly how much better their equipment is than yours.

Really looking forward to Crash and Vacant, already thinking about getting to the top of the tall building on Crash with a sniper build and protecting the stairs with Claymores, just like old times.

• Upvote 1

I'm amazed how many people don't understand how to play objectives. Headquarters and we're losing, aye just stand in a different part of the map aiming rockets at irrelevant windows. 

Hardpoint is frustrating when it happens because you quickly get into a string of deaths before you realise the rest of your team has wandered off to have a wank in a corner or something. 

Or the player who is actually holding the point leaves it. Probably my favourite mode when it works though. 

8 hours ago, deerokus said:

I'm amazed how many people don't understand how to play objectives. Headquarters and we're losing, aye just stand in a different part of the map aiming rockets at irrelevant windows. 

They're probably doing challenges, I have to admit to ignoring objectives sometimes just to complete a weapon challenge. I go into the Shoot House mosh pit playlist just to unlock stuff and level. Hardpoint on that map is just ridiculous anyway. I know this makes me a terrible person.

MW Battle Pass Season 1 has been leaked - all 104 tiers of it:  https://www.dexerto.com/call-of-duty/modern-warfare-season-one-battle-pass-leaked-100-tiers-camos-more-1292628

The good news - So far, it seems like the pass has got a lot less filler items than BO4's battle pass did - less emblems and calling cards and more operator skins, new weapons, weapon variant blueprints, charms, watches, etc. 

The bad news - Only 23 out of the 104 tiers are available for everyone for free.  The other 81 tiers (including all 12 operator skins) are part of the premium paid version.

image.thumb.png.9524895cd3e354cc40a8f6fdc250e3a8.png

image.thumb.png.609e5f54584fb94bd2bc56bc92aed016.png   

image.thumb.png.b1a195d39297676567d57c1ff224a116.png

Now I've worked out how to filter the modes, I'm really liking it (solo deathmatch, to me, is one of the dullest modes imaginable). 

Had a good great of Domination last night but I still think the end scoring system is wrong in these types of objective matches. Scoring for individual kills should be worth much much less than actually assisting in winning the actual objective. I'm always surprised on game types like Domination how many captures I manage compared to everyone else, but that's mainly since that to me is the whole point of the game, not standing in a corner racking up unrelated kills. 

Is anyone playing Spec Ops? I find the different modes a bit confusing. Last I played was MW2. Am unlocking different scenarios? Everyone I play it it's like some BHD narrative with a helio going down. Do you have to do X number of waves before that level changes?

Ta.  

Started the upgrade path for the Oden and think this is my new main. Amazing stopping power at close range as well as distance, conservative with ammo, very easy to aim and stay on target with consistent headshots, but also really responsive when you need to hip fire spray and pray. With an RPG as backup for Domination and Hardpoint, I'm starting to feel the beginnings of a very solid build.