rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Majestyk

The Golf Club 2019 (Xbox)

Seeing as this was given away on GWG, would anybody be interested in an Rllmuk society with weekly events etc? @batistutauk and I have been sinking some time into this and it's decent fun albeit with the added frustration that the more sim like golf games offer.

If there's enough interest I'll get something set up

• Upvote 2

Yep, this is the 3rd one - and the most playable compared to the ice rink putting of the first 2. 

Handicaps on this week I see, managed -4 on round 1 and +11 on round 2 - go me!!!

I have not played it yet but im up for giving it a go. Loved Links on xbox but no other golf game has clicked with me like that one.

Playing online, do you need to have a single player character thats levelled up? I can see it being very unfair if thats the case. Would much just prefer if we had to pick a small collection of players.

Also, Currently playing Golf Story on switch, i doubt it will be better than that :)

My handicap level is 12, but I still use novice clubs. From what I've found there's no real level up for power so when I've played ghosts we all tend to drive about the same. It does come down to practice and a bit of luck as to how well you score. Sometimes my putting is right on target and other times the courses have a different green speed which can mess up what I think is the right distance to hit.

We played handicaps on this week and I really need to go and read up on how that works as my score was all over the place.