IGNORED

Elden Ring - E3 2021 Trailer in First Post

Broker

No way this is going to be an Ubisoft style open world. They're clearly going for an exploration type of experience, hence you need to assemble the map and place your own markers. I'm expecting unique items, lore and enemies around the map and I think they said as much.

So instead of Ass Creed x Dark Souls it's more like BotW x Dark Souls x Dragon's Dogma, from the look of things.

1 minute ago, Vemsie said:

No way this is going to be an Ubisoft style open world. They're clearly going for an exploration type of experience, hence you need to assemble the map and place your own markers. I'm expecting unique items, lore and enemies around the map and I think they said as much.

So instead of Ass Creed x Dark Souls it's more like BotW x Dark Souls x Dragon's Dogma, from the look of things.

Let's hope so. Oh man a new From game and world to explore I can't fucking wait! I'm definitely going offline solo blind playthrough first time round. Think I'll pay the digital tax too, these are my favourite developers and games by far so why not.

10 minutes ago, petrolgirls said:

Sweet Jesus, a fusion of BotW x Soulsborne - I'm not sure I can take the anticipation for this - it looks incredible. Anyone heard back about the beta? 

Someone on reddit said mails are going out tuesday apparently...

I both think this looks like it'll be fantastic and I'm looking forward to the Bluepoint remaster already.

That probably sounds a bit mean, but it's taken a lot from Dark Souls 3 in looks. So maybe a Bluepoint spruce up wouldn't change it in the ways I'd hope for.

Just now, Mr. Gerbik said:

Better not be, it's a crossgen game isn't it? I assume it should be 60 on Series X and PS5.

hoping it’s just the video then. It looks like it has a little of the From Soft jank to it, despite it looking pretty.

3 minutes ago, Kayin Amoh said:

Old gen consoles, certainly. New ones and PC should easily pull off 60. I'd be surprised otherwise.

I'm expecting that they're going to push the old gen pretty hard looking at that video (and the fsct that we're already a year into this current gen) so 30 might be optimistic.... :lol: