rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
merman

ZZAP! Annual 2020 - on Kickstarter

It's time for another ZZAP! Annual, with editor Roger Kean and artist Oli Frey on board.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/47744432/zzap-64-annual-2020-lets-do-this-again

Filled with reviews of the latest games, new features and interviews - including an exclusive interview with programming legend Andrew Braybrook.

Perks for the campaign include new game Dragonspire, signed canvasses and ZZAP merch.

• Upvote 1

100% funded in less than 36 hours, now onto the stretch goals - first up, a special C64-themed issue of FUSION gaming magazine

Looked so good I backed it and then decided I needed to buy the previous year's annual... and then decided I needed to buy the Crash Annual 2019 too... and then decided I needed to buy the Crash Annual 2018 only to find it's out of stock  :-(

That was an expensive 10 mins!

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, WizRider said:

Looked so good I backed it and then decided I needed to buy the previous year's annual... and then decided I needed to buy the Crash Annual 2019 too... and then decided I needed to buy the Crash Annual 2018 only to find it's out of stock  :-(

That was an expensive 10 mins!

You'll be boyo's new bessie mate haha 

4 hours ago, jdanddiet said:

You'll be boyo's new bessie mate haha 

I hope so - maybe then he can sort me out with a copy of the Crash Annual 2018. ;)

Every backer now gets the FUSION 64 fanzine, next stretch goal is an Oli Frey calendar.

And extra perks now include T-shirts and mugs.

You can also increase your pledge to add extra perks (see update #1 for backers), as they will be using the CrowdOx website to fulfill all the perks.

A quick update - the second stretch goal was met, so now pledging £15 gets you the printed Annual, the FUSION 64 fanzine and an Oli Frey calendar!

On 26 May 2019 at 11:29, merman said:

ZZAP key ring added, £40,000 stretch goal is a free copy of the new CHAOS GENERATOR game

Limited edition clamshell (tape) version of Chaos Generator now added, with exclusive loading screen for this Kickstarter