rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Rob Rule

Lemmings! Classic Game Postmortem

This is a very pleasant watch, I could watch a version that went on for hours and hours more. Mike Dailly does a great job of recalling the past, sharing a few undiscovered easter eggs and outlining how a classic was born. 

• Upvote 4

There's a great CD32 release called "Ultimate Lemmings Collection" that had Lemmings, Oh No More Lemmings, Lemmings 2, Lemmings 3, Xmas 91, Xmas 92, Xmas 93, Xmas 94, New Year Lemmings, More! Lemmings (a new version).

Unfortunately the site that hosted it seems to have gone (annoying as they had a load of CD32 games), but it's a great compilation if you're into Lemmings!

I'm guessing it still supports a mouse.

If that's the collection people I think it is I've got several of theirs, Lorfarius has mentioned them a couple of times on Amigarama. I don't have that specific one unfortunately.

Oh yeah, Mr Dictionary is a top bloke.  

His Blast Arena Advance for the GBA, of which I'm lucky to have a cartridge of, is genuinely one of my favourite things on the system. As anyone who read RGCD back in the day will well know.

Lemmings sits alongside Double Dragon as the pride of my Lynx collection.

I've also got the PSP version.

Any other console releases worth getting?