rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
tbb

Who do you want to win the Champions League final?

Who do you want to win the Champions League final  

165 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Seeing as how we have an all English final I thought it'd be interesting to see who would be the preferred winner from the forum. 

Obviously Liverpool, but in true Jimmy Bullard style... Football is the winner!

What an incredible couple of days, I'm not sure it can be topped. 

Klopp bottles every final, Spurs tend to bottle everything. Should be a fun game. I’ve gone for Liverpool as I put money on them at the start of the year. 

It’s been a rough year as a Man Utd fan but how are Arsenal supporters supposed to cope with Spurs parading the Champions League trophy through North London?

I’ll take a Spurs win, please.

This requires some real thought from me - my conclusion is I have to back Liverpool as don’t think their fans could be any more annoying by ‘just’ going from 5 to 6 European cups, whereas the thought of spurs singing ‘champions of europe’ and replacing that giant golden chicken on the stadium roof with a replica of the trophy is just too much.

• Upvote 9

I really don't mind. This to me is'nt like the Chelsea-Man Utd final where I thought both teams had a bunch of wankers I despise like Terry and Ronaldo. 

I like these Liverpool and Spurs teams and their managers. I'm hoping Salah, Kane, Firmino are all back for it as well.

• Upvote 3

It's a tough one - I can't pretend to like Liverpool very much because of a very strange section of their support (we'll NEVER hear the end of it if they win the league or the CL!) but at the same time, it'd be incredibly harsh for such a fantastic footballing side to not win anything this season!  And I like Klopp.  He makes it difficult to dislike the club - the polar opposite of Benitez I suppose (I can't stand the bloke).

So I think I'm going to put my prejudices to one side and just say 'may the best team win', and hope we get even half the entertainment we've had in either of the semi final 2nd legs!!  So I went for the last option.

Both sides have done wonders to get there, but both 100% deserve to be there, both would be worthy European champions.  Should be a cracking final.

• Upvote 3

I feel like Liverpool deserve something from this season so I'll go with them. And the Spurs fans on my Facebook feed are irritating as fuck. 

Liverpool, although if they somehow win the league Sunday then I'd lean towards Spurs (and Watford winning the FA CUP).

Nothing against Man City, but it feels wrong if they get the treble Liverpool, Spurs, Watford have nothing to show for their efforts this season. Especially with Arsenal and Chelsea not feeling like they really deserve Champions League spots /Europa League finals this season.