rllmuk
Soulstar

Retro Game Club - May ‘19: Castle of Illusion [POLL ADDED FOR JUNE - GET VOTING NOW]

Let’s Play Retro: June’s nominations   

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@Nathan Wind

Oh now I get it haha. I was wondering what you meant by whining, then I realised the glaring spell check/predictive text error in my phrase....”wasn’t”. 

Also it looks like we’ll be playing Tobal next then. 

Spent a few hours last night finally giving the MS version of Castle of Illusion some proper time. It's a great game so I'm glad I did.

Not convinced it's better than the MD game, but it's nice to have another quality Mickey game to play. The levels vary nicely and despite a few niggles play really well. I think the pick up/throw system is more fiddly than it should be, but it offers something the MD version doesn't have.

I pissed my last few continues up the wall trying to defeat the witch so I'm a bit gutted I never got to the ending but I'll probably give it another bash in the near future.

• Upvote 1