rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Revival

Football Kits 2019/20

I like the new Hearts kit, although not sure yet about the pattern on the maroon. Makes it look like th strip has been run over.

0_Hearts32865.jpg

• Upvote 1

A lot of Brum looked like that so I guess it's fair, the canals through Warwick Bar in Digbeth is still like that but it's graffiti central (mostly awesome stuff) and the Hurst Street back to backs look like that too. Probably just much easier to film at a controlled location like the Black Country museum. 

• Upvote 1

Wolves have a new sponsor.....

manbetxlogo-3-300x120.png

The same company who have sponsored Palace for the past few seasons.

But it's YET ANOTHER fucking betting company.  Yes, it's lucrative etc etc but I am so fed up with the exposure that betting companies have on football.  And Wolves have had FAR too many betting/loan shark logos plastered over our kits.

An absolute pet hate and yet again my son won't be able to wear the same shirt as the players.

• Upvote 3

Spurs fans would go mental if their kit was red wouldn't they?

In other news, I bought a Leeds shirt half price in the clearance. The quality is pretty shocking. If I'd paid £50 for it I'd be pissed. 

I would be quite surprised if they change the Nike logo between kits. And Spurs don't write 'To Dare Is To Do' in that font/style usually either. Bollocks to both, I reckon.

On 19/06/2019 at 16:29, milko said:

I would be quite surprised if they change the Nike logo between kits. And Spurs don't write 'To Dare Is To Do' in that font/style usually either. Bollocks to both, I reckon.

There's strong leaks of a Chelsea kit doing that.

image.png.9317482260a5d10a9535f62cb8e99d0e.png

image.png.ab51b0df2ee790b215539b6c4b1744e4.png

I’ll accept the possibility of being wrong (PSG got a whole Nike Jordan look after all) but that black one you have there looks like a mock-up and all. Still, hmm. And they still won’t write the club motto in a weird font :)

Yeah, it could be a fake Spurs one based on that Chelsea leak.

And yes the Chelsea one isn't confirmed.  But just saying that Spurs one isn't living in isolation.

On 04/06/2019 at 09:54, dr_manhattan^ said:

Good video, kit's alright.  Is that the Black Country Museum though?  Not really the fabric of Brum :)

I believe it was filmed at the National Trust Back to Backs. Hard to get any more 'fabric of Brum', I would think.