Football Kits 2019/20

• 3 weeks later...

Watford going full tinpot tomorrow and following in Fulham's footsteps by wearing last season's away kit as a 3rd kit vs Newcastle. And it'll definitely happen again, I can see us having the same issue vs Bournemouth. If you're gonna put loads of black on the home shirt just release a proper 3rd kit like every other bloody club does. Idiots.

27 minutes ago, Yobo Ahoy said:

Watford going full tinpot tomorrow and following in Fulham's footsteps by wearing last season's away kit as a 3rd kit vs Newcastle. And it'll definitely happen again, I can see us having the same issue vs Bournemouth. If you're gonna put loads of black on the home shirt just release a proper 3rd kit like every other bloody club does. Idiots.

We currently have the same issue when we play you away. 

3 hours ago, wullie said:

Chelsea's third has the old logo and the 90s collar too, which apparently people are disgusted by. Big fan of it myself

spacer.png

Coincidentally I suspect 90 is also the price.  The costs have skyrocketed since Nike took over.

scotland-14-home-pi-tags-ls_3_1_1.jpg

I got this Scotland shirt in the proper player version which apparently should retail at a ridiculous £100 but was only £15. The difference in quality between it and a replica is a lot bigger than I thought there'd be, it's so light it feels like you're wearing nothing at all

Nothing at all

Nothing at all

18 hours ago, dr_manhattan^ said:

It's bloody horrible.

I do like the Mexico kit, it's one of the more iconic on the international stage; and I get that all clubs these days are in a colonial land-grab around the world (if Watford had a player who was ludicrously popular in a particular country we'd probably be doing the same) but overall it has a touch of the Vincent Tans about it. 

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, wullie said:

scotland-14-home-pi-tags-ls_3_1_1.jpg

I got this Scotland shirt in the proper player version which apparently should retail at a ridiculous £100 but was only £15. The difference in quality between it and a replica is a lot bigger than I thought there'd be, it's so light it feels like you're wearing nothing at all

Nothing at all

Nothing at all

Where did you get it? I’m after a decent Scotland shirt but they’re hard to find. 

13 hours ago, Smoothy said:

I think so.  Prices should be the same as Spurs' kit so I think it's £65 for the standard version and £90 for the "stadium somethingorother" posh version.

Yeah, the rrps are higher and discounts don't seem to happen. You used to be able to get the Adidas standard for £50 and then probably pick up end of season for £25.

Nike that just doesn't happen.

Nike definitely discount loads of kit on their site later in the season, couldn’t speak to how much off though as I’ve never wanted to buy any of it, I’m just scrolling past endless PSG/Barca/Chelsea stuff on the way to the rest of it. 

A little I'm sure but you used to be able to pick up the Adidas ones for £25 once they were obsolete.

Right now at Sports Direct.

image.thumb.png.ffc8b77a575d11000e246b068cb49860.png

That's more than the old ones were on launch.

No biggie, but it's not coincidence I own 0 Nike kits and used to buy at least one in the Adidas era.