rllmuk
Boozy The Clown

Sea of Thieves - Sign up for Adventures Ahoy

Looking to recruit hearty souls to brave the world of adventure that is Sea of Thieves. The mega update that will transform the experience sets sail on April 30th and offers a multitude of ways to enjoy this game.

Sign up by leaving your Gamertag in the thread and I and some more salty sea dogs will do our utmost to show you the ropes and teach you the skills that will lead to gold and glory. All welcome to join.

Combat , hunting and adventure awaits.

Boozy The Clown

Ravonrazor

Boothjan

Stefcha

xRichardTx

SimonCheese

• Upvote 2

Boothjan

Pirate Legend and Athena Level 10.  If that doesn't give me board cred, nothing will.  Still a bit shit at PVP, mind you.

Cannot WAIT for this update - it feels like we're getting a full sequel with the new mechanics, Tall Tales, The Arena, Fishing etc etc.  I'm particularly looking forward to Tall Tales and intend to start on them right away with my crew aboard our ship The Molly New. 

Calling @mechamonkey to the thread!!

• Upvote 1

You know, I think I've actually got this installed but never played it (on Xbox, gave it a brief play on PC when all the achievements were still broken). How do you do voice stuff on Xbox One, can I use my old standard 360 headset? 

XBL username same as here. 

• Upvote 1

Mechamonkey Mk2
Drunken rogue, artiste, finder of the box of poop, wearer of many outfits, Pirate Legend and Athena 10

One day ye shall all use me face as the figurehead, this is the ultimate goal.
fymbKmZ.png

• Upvote 1

I played for a few hours when it first came out but it then got put to one side to make way for other games. I’ve always intended to give it another shot and this would seem to be the perfect time.

Sign me up for daring adventures on the high seas!

xbox tag: 

SimonCheese

• Upvote 1

For some reason my gamertag is my WoW character name. Conqueror Vona. I've tried to set it to dataDave but it already is when I log in. Weird.

Anyway find me on that one. This is a bit shit as a single-player thing.