PlayStation 5 - Next gen is here!

Laziness & greed. They thought going online would be an easy way to get more margin as they wouldn't have to pay so much for rent, staff etc. If only they'd put a little bit back into their backend systems to ensure a quality shopping experience. Curry's/Dixons Stores Groups is perhaps the closest to get it right with their queuing system, but there's still a long way to go.

SCAN have completely lost my trust - they ought to be stripped of that royal crest they proudly put on their website etc.

Just now, El Geet said:

It’s arrived! I’m slightly embarrassed at the excitement levels. I’m 45 and have cancelled all meetings this afternoon as ‘something has come up’. 

I'm sure there are other 45-somethings attached to those meetings that are now punching air at how lucky they are to have those meetings 'suddenly' disappear.

1 hour ago, Marlew said:

Just having a quick debate with my wife about whether it's OK to just call in sick today.

She reckons it's unethical, and I get where she's coming from, but what I'd say to that it's that unethical not to

Dunno if anyone can settle this for us, please. 

Take a sick day, how many times have you went in when you were feeling under the weather. 

2 minutes ago, wullie said:

Yeah, that's the Currys customer service team

Cool, so its legit then. Hope they announce when they're actually going live soon-ish.

Tesco's site is still borked and wont load. Same for JL, where it sometimes loads with me logged out, but mostly I just get the Radio Silence screen, which looks like my portable heater :lol:

4 minutes ago, Mr Ben said:

Cool, so its legit then. Hope they announce when they're actually going live soon-ish.

Tesco's site is still borked and wont load. Same for JL, where it sometimes loads with me logged out, but mostly I just get the Radio Silence screen, which looks like my portable heater :lol:

I'm getting the 'It's PS5 day, so we're really busy' holding page.

No fucking shit Sherlock!

1 minute ago, sbrandon111 said:

Anyone tried Asda online? That’s where I got my Xbox from

I couldn't find anything on their site.

JL now reporting as out of stock.  Gutted, as I got as far as proceeding to payment before it crapped out.

1 minute ago, KartoffelKopf said:

I'm getting the 'It's PS5 day, so we're really busy' holding page.

No fucking shit Sherlock!

That the Tesco site? Can you link it if so, as mine may be the wrong bloody one :(

Edit: Same as me @PopoWouldnt goto actual checkout.

• gospvg changed the title to PlayStation 5 - See OP for link to Ultimate FAQ
  • Eighthours changed the title to PlayStation 5 - Next gen is here!