PlayStation 5 - Next gen is here!

5 hours ago, teddymeow said:

That's your opinion, of course, but, for my money I'd much rather play one of Sony's exclusives like TLOU, Uncharted, Horizon or Ghost of Tsushima as they are all produced to a high quality.

The world's blandest man has logged on.

At the height of the Blur vs. Oasis rivalry, there was one lad at school who would constantly try to butt in with the opinion that the real kings of Britpop were the mighty Ocean Colour Scene.

His reasoning:

- Cheaper shows and easier to get tickets. (Oof.) 

- "Different people like different things." (*wince*) 

After several weeks, I started to feel sorry for the guy and said yeah, sound, I'll check em out because he clung on so tight. Poor sod.

That's basically how I feel about this gen. 

5 hours ago, PyramidFace said:

The world's blandest man has logged on.

Do I win a prize? Maybe a certificate?

Actually, on second thought, that might be a little extravagant. I'll celebrate with a mug of milky tea and a rich tea biscuit instead...

41 minutes ago, Marlew said:

At the height of the Blur vs. Oasis rivalry, there was one lad at school who would constantly try to butt in with the opinion that the real kings of Britpop were the mighty Ocean Colour Scene.

His reasoning:

After several weeks, I started to feel sorry for the guy and said yeah, sound, I'll check em out because he clung on so tight. Poor sod.

I always remember on the MTV request show, someone requested The Day We Caught The Train by OCS and the presenter, possibly Donna Air, didn’t get it at all. “I’ve never heard of The Davie Crockett Train”

I guess the modern day equivalent is Alexa doing exactly the same...

50 minutes ago, Marlew said:

His reasoning:

which console manufacturer is Blur and which is Oasis during this debate, and whom, God tell, are Ocean Colour Scene? 

2 minutes ago, mansizerooster said:

Jesus Christ, Wednesday night can't come soon enough.

That’s a university sports favourite Ocean Colour Scene song if ever I heard one.

damn you Stanley!

31 minutes ago, Freeman said:

I always remember on the MTV request show, someone requested The Day We Caught The Train by OCS and the presenter, possibly Donna Air, didn’t get it at all. “I’ve never heard of The Davie Crockett Train”

I guess the modern day equivalent is Alexa doing exactly the same...

Before I saw the name in print I thought OCS was "The Russian Colosseum" from mishearing it on the radio :D

1 minute ago, Steven said:

They were both better at different things.

C64 was better at games.

Spectrum was better at not being as good.

Amstrad was best at both.

35 minutes ago, Benny said:

Amstrad was best at both.

It was at this point I realised my folly. I was opposed to negs coming back - I never neg posts why would I ever need to use them and they are ... blah blah...

And then this post appears and my god what have I done NNNNOooooooooO!

Bring back negs!

:D

• gospvg changed the title to PlayStation 5 - See OP for link to Ultimate FAQ
  • Eighthours changed the title to PlayStation 5 - Next gen is here!
  • Pob pinned this topic
  • Pob unpinned this topic