PlayStation 5: Launch is 19/11/20 - UI Video Released

Confirmed: you're all crazy.  Buying a £450 console on the basis of *that* presentation? Really?  

There will be bundles, day one, promise. And after a year you'll have to turn it upside down to stop the disks from skipping.

Just now, dumpster said:

Confirmed: you're all crazy.  Buying a £450 console on the basis of *that* presentation? Really?  

There will be bundles, day one, promise. 

bundles of joy, in my house. 

1 minute ago, dumpster said:

Doubt it for day one but next year yes there will be bundles.

2 minutes ago, dumpster said:

£450? Come on now, don't be silly. They'll need at least one game to play on it. :hat:

Just now, bridger said:

I sold my PS4 Pro about 18 months ago and so the main reason I’m buying mine at the moment is to play The Last of Us 2. 

That will play won’t it? 

Yep & a great game it is as well!

3 minutes ago, dumpster said:

There will be bundles, day one, promise. And after a year you'll have to turn it upside down to stop the disks from skipping.

What presentation?

Just now, DeciderVT said:

£450? Come on now, don't be silly. They'll need at least one game to play on it. :hat:

Its backward compatible with NES carts.

Solomon's Key, Day One.

6 minutes ago, dumpster said:

Demon's Souls

Enjoy your miserable demeanour! 

12 minutes ago, Uncle Mike said:

It's not a half measure, as you will get the full fat upgrade also for free when they've made it. Just that this won't be until next year.

PS4 / One version launches.

Then a patch to that version to make it better on the PS5 / Series consoles is made

Then later a proper PS5 / Series version is released.

If you buy the PS4 or One version, you'll get all the updates and the new release for free.

Ah right. Noice. Pre-ordered!

• gospvg changed the title to PlayStation 5: Launch is 19/11/20 - Teardown Video Released
  • gospvg changed the title to PlayStation 5: Launch is 19/11/20 - UI Video Released
  • Pob unpinned this topic