PlayStation 5: Launch is 19/11/20 - UI Video Released

1 minute ago, Jashin said:

Shot of it lying horizontally too.

it’ll wobble worse than some of those ps4’s at launch.  Remember someone posting that wobbling PS4? 

Just now, Freeman said:

There was a flash of a horizontal shot

Yeah I saw that too, kinda looks like it wouldn't sit horizontally. I don't want that thing out on display. 

3 minutes ago, Stanley said:

The digital version looks nicer, that drive really ruins the design. 

:lol:

LED lights and hydraulics couldn’t ruin it any further!

2 minutes ago, df0 said:

Jayus there'll be dust in every nook and cranny.

Did we see some sort of egg shell texture on the inside of the rim? That won't help either. Odd design..... Not sure.

So horizon (no release date) > resi 8 (no release date, multiplatform) > demon souls (no release date) > gt7 (ha, no release date) > ratchet and clank (no release date) > spidey (release date, but bizarrely no gameplay).

and little devils which looks lovely.

I found out more detail about the controller's features during that presentation than the actual console, other than what it looks like. No price, what it can do, nothing at all.

I've watched over an hour of rendered cutscenes from the PS5 itself.

Gutted that Demon Souls looks like its PS5 and not PS4

I quite like the look of it . But the disappointing thing for me was that Sony have spent a generation building up the strongest first party line up , probably ever , and they had very little to follow it up with . Of course it’s early days yet and there might be more to come , but that was not a great showing .

• gospvg changed the title to PlayStation 5: Launch is 19/11/20 - Teardown Video Released
  • gospvg changed the title to PlayStation 5: Launch is 19/11/20 - UI Video Released
  • Pob pinned this topic
  • Pob unpinned this topic