Assetto Corsa Competizione | Season 7 Round 3 | KTMs @ Monza

davejm

6 minutes ago, extremepabs said:

PC

Cheers sounds like i better get as many laps in as possible I will give the Lambo a go later

Excellent.

If you feel comfortable, hop on the rllmuk server which @davejm can give you details for.  There's generally folks driving on there practicing most nights.  The rllmuk Discord server is used for voice chat...

And if you like the idea,  join our friendly championship (a new one starts this week) we race Thursday evenings.  

4 minutes ago, Mr Majestyk said:

Bentley-Majestyk.thumb.png.d9fc291401f8f3af88f8af4a9d94d808.png

There you go. Complete with steam fps counter :)

Sweet coat of paint! Cheers mate, I'll add it to the roster.

30fps though? That's with the UI frame limiter on, I take it? :unsure:

3 minutes ago, Valver said:

And if you like the idea join our friendly championship

Less friendly with you in it, mate...denting my rear diffuser all the time. :P

11 minutes ago, Valver said:

Well if you will drive so slowly... ;)

:ph34r:

7 minutes ago, Mr Majestyk said:

Aye seems locked to 30fps during the menus, 60 to 80 during race (unless it's sunset, in which case 30 is about right)

Changing daylight conditions are killing my hardware as well, even with all the fancy graphics filters and effects on low. Which GPU are you using?

15 minutes ago, SANtoOos said:

@Meers

Are you doing the poster with all liveries/numbers, or is it something else you're working on? I got free time tonight to do some photoshop if needed, but go for it if you got it all sorted! :)

I was going to make a poster tomorrow, but you're free to take it off my hands if you want! I'm still busy beavering away at the leaderboard spreadsheet, which is nearly done.

Shall I send you the car images? I have them all cropped and resized similarly, should be handy.

11 minutes ago, Meers said:

I was going to make a poster tomorrow, but you're free to take it off my hands if you want! I'm still busy beavering away at the leaderboard spreadsheet, which is nearly done.

Shall I send you the car images? I have them all cropped and resized similarly, should be handy.

Yeah happy to help so there's less of a workload! Unless you fancied having a go at it, don't wanna take it away from you :D

8 minutes ago, SANtoOos said:

Yeah happy to help so there's less of a workload! Unless you fancied having a go at it, don't wanna take it away from you :D

Not a problem, go for it! Do you know how it needs to look?

Edit:

image.png

[scouse]Summit like dis.[/scouse]

5 minutes ago, extremepabs said:

Yes please I will give it a go. thanks

Awesome :)  Take a look at this post for more information:-

basically just pick a driver number then that and your Steam ID (ID64) and I'll respond back with the server password :)

• davejm changed the title to Assetto Corsa Competizione | Season 7 Round 3 | KTMs @ Monza