Assetto Corsa Competizione - PC Race Night Thu

No space? Then the Wheelstand Pro V2 might be what you're looking for!!!111!eleven

image.thumb.png.aa2102e84648a67792a8b00261a3831b.png

I USE IT TOO AS WELL ALSO!

@SANtoOos did you say you couldn't make the first race?  We could defer the start for another week.  It would give me more time to sort out the new server hosting and give us another week so that we can do a practice event on said server before the league starts.

Hello,

Due to real life committments, duties and partial conflicts with two RCI Endurance team championship events I will be unavailable in Thursday races until May 20th and then again until June 17th or even 27th. But I will try to join a race every now and then.

Nice! Welcome to the forum and league, chaps.

Does this mean I'm not the only non-Briton in this village anymore? :ph34r:

Imola and GT4s sounds like a good combination. I dont think I have driven GT4s outside of Hungaroring and Spa... Those kerbs are much less deadly to GT4s compared to GT3s, but the track is still fun, very technical and requires smooth and precise driving. And not as lethal as Oulton Park. :P I cant make the race next week, but I did turn 20 or so laps for fun today. Heres the best one of them, as you can see there is still some to improve. 1:50.775, aggressive setup without changing anything except tyre pressures.

https://streamable.com/smuj7c

Nice one Erik.  It's cool to be able to attack the curbs at Imola compared to my last trip here in the Ferrari.

Mixed things up with my sessions today.  Instead of hotlapping or practice I did a few 15 minute races against the AI at increasing difficulty each time.  I seriously need to work on my racecraft; evidenced by my erratic overtaking and/or battling with those of you unfortunate to be close to me on track.  I need to work on my throttle and brake modulation when close to other cars.  So I'm going to do more AI and Sim Grid racing in between our league races I think.

I'm seriously loving the Caymen by the way!

19 hours ago, davejm said:

@SANtoOos did you say you couldn't make the first race?  We could defer the start for another week.  It would give me more time to sort out the new server hosting and give us another week so that we can do a practice event on said server before the league starts.

That's awesome really appreciate the thought Dave! If that's better for you guys as well then I don't feel guilty for the change either :)

I've adjusted the dates of the two mid-season weeks as I'm on holiday week of the third... the final mid-season week we can be flexible with if need be...

image.thumb.png.0b4eaf2acbf56e8fe3b4f4953673b5aa.png

12 hours ago, Erik said:

Imola and GT4s sounds like a good combination.

It really is. We had a race there in GT4s the other week which was great fun.

1 hour ago, davejm said:

@Meers Your turn :)

Oh, right!

Zandvoort, 14:00 / 19:00, Low chance of rain, high variability (it's the Netherlands after all).

22 minutes ago, Meers said:

Nice! Still no Barfhurst!

If no-one chooses it for the league we'll be doing it either this Thursday or next week :)

14 minutes ago, davejm said:

If no-one chooses it for the league we'll be doing it either this Thursday or next week :)

image.png.b1640f8e32208d57deede0c04efd3f5f.png

Just checked my agenda...looks like I can't make it.