IGNORED

Disney Plus - Now with even more movies & TV shows

Goose

16 hours ago, Fargo said:

Does anyone know if Disney plus prevents you from displaying a stream on a tv via a laptop? 

I was trying to watch Death on the Nile on my OLED via a MacBook but the stream just stopped every time I tried to connect. 

On 02/04/2022 at 11:48, Gotters said:

Latest episode building up to the story/scandal breaking in the WSJ was the best of the series so far.

Fishes+Boom+StabStab was amazing 

On 10/04/2022 at 22:08, Kingpin said:

I watch Disney plus via an old MacBook hooked up to the TV via hdmi. No issues.

But why? Does your OLED not have the D+ app.

15 minutes ago, Thor said:

But why? Does your OLED not have the D+ app.

D+ is one of the few my TV doesn’t have. It’s got Netflix, Apple, Now, Amazon, Pluto, Disney, Rakuten, all sorts. But no D+. Which is odd because it had Dplay which became D+. But then the shows on there seem to be sub-Channel 5 reality shite so *shrug*.

I don’t have an OLED though but if I did I’d tell you about it.

10 minutes ago, Sidewaysbob said:

I don't have a Mac or an OLED, but i do have Disney +

Do i win a prize ?

You win an OLED. Your OLED is available to download to Mac via Disney+.

8 hours ago, strider said:

I'd just like to point out that I have an OLED and I have the Disney+ app on it.

But is the D+ app on it?

I'd just like to point out that I got one of those LG OLEDs that you all love last week, and this week, I cancelled my Disney+ sub.

Just not enough on there compared to Netflix and Prime that interests me and in these days of every fucking thing sucking up money, something had to give.

Yes I binned it too, I guess it’s okay if you’re nuts for Star Wars / superhero stuff but there’s too much great content elsewhere for me to be bothered with all that.

It was worth it for Mr Inbetween though!

On 11/04/2022 at 23:16, deKay said:

D+ is one of the few my TV doesn’t have. It’s got Netflix, Apple, Now, Amazon, Pluto, Disney, Rakuten, all sorts. But no D+. Which is odd because it had Dplay which became D+. But then the shows on there seem to be sub-Channel 5 reality shite so *shrug*.

I don’t have an OLED though but if I did I’d tell you about it.

Are you sure you’re in the right thread? There’s no “Disney” app, just a “Disney Plus” one, and the Dplay to D+ thing is just weird.

TLDR: we need photos of your TV so we can laugh at the less than stellar blacks.

Dplay became D+ about two years ago as part of the Discovery channels rebrand. The Dplay app stopped working on my TV at that time, and the replacement D+ app never appeared. But it doesn’t matter as it’s all shite on there anyway.

11 hours ago, Stoppy2000 said:

All the Alien movies and Commando are on Disney+. What more could you want?

And they've just added Speed which is still an absolute banger.

"Pop quiz hot shot!".