rllmuk
MW_Jimmy

Megadrive Mini - Emulation by M2, Menu Music by Yuzo Koshiro, 42 Games (Listed in 1st Post)

Its great to see Castlevania there because it means more of a chance of other releases from 3rd party.

This will definitely have more Sonic/Streets of Rage/Shinobi but it would be perfect for me if it includes Rocket Knight Adventures and Dynamite Headdy (likely) and a Sega Disney title (unlikely)

Edit: and Strider.

8 minutes ago, deKay said:

Probably no Sonic 3/S&K either. Unless they’ve finally sorted the licensing out.

Could be shit music version?

Ice Crap Zone.

• Upvote 2

That’s weird. They revealed it last night at the Sega Fan thingy with a six button controller, although the three button one is more iconic.

Three button pad in the west seems like a mistake. Even in that limited list of games Comix Zone works better with a six button pad. 

1 hour ago, MW_Jimmy said:

Could be shit music version?

Ice Crap Zone.

They'd have to convert it into Mega Drive format.

The six button pads with the japanese model are the tiny versions

image.png.942317f4b260560508b70671c41fa13b.png

The UK ones are far more comfortable and better made. Kinda glad we get the big three button ones instead, and I'll be buying one of these for the six buttons games and PC emulation.

SMDM_ARRAY_EN.jpg

41jcBDbo2vL._AC_SY400_.jpg&key=36ebf394a

I just retweeted asking if this was the ATGames one, come here and my question has been answered. I'd like to play some of the Phantasy Star games on it.

Still need the PlayStation Classic, I know it's a piece of shit but I like these little consoles (unmodded because I have a modded PS3 for all that stuff)

8 minutes ago, Down by Law said:

I raise you :

71UIG-gBs1L._SL1500_.jpg

Even the leads JPN grey.... NOICE!

I was tempted but I don't know what I'd do with it except look at it and go "Ooooooooooh pretty..."

I'll take 10.

What do you mean I already have 3 Mega Drives and 50 different MD collections and a RetroPi?

The US version of this lists the included Castlevania game as "Bloodlines": http://genesismini.sega.com/ while the UK version lists it as "The New Generation": http://megadrivemini.sega.com/

I don't know much about that game, but wikipedia says that "The new generation" was a censored version that was released in Europe...I hope that doesn't mean we are getting the PAL versions of things...50hz and all...