Borderlands 3

mechamonkey

Yes it is I totally agree but I am gamesharing so it’s half price and there is no series comes close to how many hours we’ve shared on this series, it’s worth it to us to play literally our favourite thing ever.

and sparkle

and umm display shit trinket and stuff :)

38 minutes ago, mechamonkey said:

Yes it is I totally agree but I am gamesharing so it’s half price and there is no series comes close to how many hours we’ve shared on this series, it’s worth it to us to play literally our favourite thing ever.

and sparkle

and umm admiteba shit trinket and stuff :)

Fair enough and yeah game sharing is fantastic, would recommend it to anyone :D

https://au.ign.com/articles/2019/04/09/borderlands-3-troy-baker-not-returning-as-tales-from-the-borderlands-rhys?

Troy Baker, the prolific voice actor who has played such characters as The Last of Us' Joel, confirmed that he will not be returning as Tales from the Borderlands' Rhys in Borderlands 3.

Via Josh_J_Anderson on Reddit, Troy Baker was at Supanova Melbourne when he was asked if he would be returning as Rhys, who was one of the two protagonists in Tales from the Borderlands and who also appeared in the Borderlands 3 reveal trailer.

Baker responded by saying, "I'm sorry to break it to y'all, that isn't me."

He went on to confirm that there was a possibility he was going to reprise the role, but once he saw "that epic, epic trailer, and everyone’s like ‘oh my god, I saw Rhys!’ And [he was] like, ‘well, there we go.'” It was not him.

Baker understands that other people end up playing various characters, and he "hates to get political," but he played Rhys and would like to do it again and doesn't agree with how Gearbox is handling the whole situation.

"I really want Gearbox to know," Baker further explains. "If they are going to bring back characters from Telltale’s Borderlands, it should be the people who originated the characters. They shouldn’t just recast willy-nilly, because as a fan that matters to me."

:(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
35 minutes ago, Muz said:

Anyone already decided what class they are going to pick? I don't usually like classes that have separate passives like robot's etc so might pick the siren 

I like the look of all of them, so basically whoever my friends don't pick.