Some Golden Chest Keys

3 Keys: ZFKJ3-TT3BB-JTBJT-T3JJT-JWX9H
1 Key: HXKBT-XJ6FR-WBRKJ-J3TTB-RSBHR
1 Key: Z65B3-JCXX6-5JXW3-3B33J-9SWT6
1 Key: ZRWBJ-ST6XR-CBFKT-JT3J3-FRXJ5

1 Key 9XCBT-WBXFR-5TRWJ-JJJ33-TX53Z

1 Key ZFKJ3-TT6FF-KTFKT-T3JJT-JWX36

16 hours ago, skittles said:

Does anyone else find the text in the menu almost unreadable? I got a new ps4pro and am playing 1080p on a projector but the text is really rough to read. 

Projector seems fine. I used the hdmi 2 that's provided with the pro and pro seems to be outputting 1080p.

Any thoughts? 

14 hours ago, Harsin said:

Not just you. It’s inconsistent though. Some text is fine, but I had to get up and walk over to my telly just to tell what the options screens are saying.

Don’t forget you can zoom into the screen on the PS4 at a system level using the zoom option in the accessibility menu. Not perfect, but saves getting off your arse.

https://manuals.playstation.net/document/gb/ps4/settings/accessibility.html

We had absolutely awful bugs this evening (all playing ps4pro on performance mode). Sound going funny and then disappearing, missions glitching and not progressing, bosses not appearing. Ruined the evening given how rarely my group of mates can have together. 

I'm loving the game but I'm shocked it could be deemed good enough to be released with these issues

The game is running great for the most of the time on my PS4 Pro, the only thing that bothers me is when I press the touch pad to go into the action menues everything seems like it slows to a halt at times, sometimes taking up to 5+ seconds before the content of the menues load in. It seems to happen mostly when I level up and want to go to my skill tree. I’ve yet to experience actual sluggish performance during gameplay though, it seems to be closer to 60 fps at all times than 30.

Playing as Fl4k and he’s great fun but feels a bit weak now in the early parts but I’m guessing he’ll be unstoppable when maxed out on skill points.

Overall this feels like a great Borderlands game and is building up to be the best in the series for me.

Feels much stronger in mechanical terms to me. Movement, traversal and gunplay are all much more satisfying than in the previous games.

It definitely does not perform well in resolution mode on my PS4 Pro. Mainly play games on a decent PC so perhaps I’m more susceptible to it, but the frame rate is poor. However, It’s perfectly good in performance mode and still looks fucking nice, so no complaints. Haven’t experienced any bugs yet and co-opping up is all simple and smooth.

Really liking it so far.

20 hours ago, gospvg said:

Some Golden Chest Keys

3 Keys: ZFKJ3-TT3BB-JTBJT-T3JJT-JWX9H
1 Key: HXKBT-XJ6FR-WBRKJ-J3TTB-RSBHR
1 Key: Z65B3-JCXX6-5JXW3-3B33J-9SWT6
1 Key: ZRWBJ-ST6XR-CBFKT-JT3J3-FRXJ5

1 Key 9XCBT-WBXFR-5TRWJ-JJJ33-TX53Z

1 Key ZFKJ3-TT6FF-KTFKT-T3JJT-JWX36

How do we use these? I found the place to use them in the sanctuary but where do we colevt the keys?

16 minutes ago, Ballzzie said:

I went to the Shift website and did them there, much easier.

Oh nice. Just did that. Excellent stuff!. 

Up to level 18 now and my main 3 weapons are ranked around 280.

Is it worth keeping /storing legendary guns? A few of mine seem a bit under powered now at around level 230.

22 minutes ago, Dark Soldier said:

I don't think they will, apparently in the end game its very easy to come by and they never did so in 2.

Microtransactions weren't a thing when 2 came out, not like they are now. I also don't trust Randy Pitchfords word as far as I can throw it. As for the abundance at the endgame I guess we'll see.

In local co-op the menus really lag. I'm talking waiting 5-10 seconds just to be able to interact with the skill trees. Several seconds to switch between different trees. This is on a vanilla PS4, so maybe better in the Pro, etc, but for a game in which you use your menus so much, it's pretty atrocious. Especially considering no previous Borderlands game had the same issues.

Is everyone playing in co-operative or classic mode (or whatever they’re called?). I’ll only be playing with a mate, and it was fun finding some loot and checking if the other player could make use of it first in the previous games.

Does the new mode add anything worth switching for, or is it mainly to protect against randoms stealing everything?

Ok so im at level 13 so ive put a bit of time into this and I'm feeling its a mixed bag. I have fun when it's concentrating on what its good at, big fights but the rest of the time its pretty bad.

The humour is AWEFUL just terrible. The voice acting doesn't help, the dialogue and delivery is way off - it hasn't scraped above purile yet even for a moment. Who the fuck thought it was funny to have a guy talk about his pants for half an hour? Or the endless sex voice over for the arena battle.  

The chacracters are annoying as hell, and they just wont shut up. I keep thinking im going to give up and JUST in time it throws me into a big battle I enjoy.

Saying that I haven't enjoyed the boss fights either, they all rely on AOE gimicks.

I've also seen some really unforgiveable stuff like enemies that you snipe but they don't react because they are out of the trigger range. Plenty of dodgy collision too.

On the plus side: it looks really nice and the gun play is pretty satisfying. 

I'm also a bit over the insescent looting, I get its a looter shooter, and I enjoy that but endlessly opening crates that just have underlevelled shite in is wearing a bit thin.

Oh and the missions just havent evolved at all, quite the opposite, they are obviously revelling in how shit their missions are, like the coffee shop mission with the apologetic dialogue to go with it.  And the fetch quests when you first get on the space ship! FFS

Maybe I like it even less than I thought! Still i do have a pretty sweet sniper rifle which is fun.