rllmuk
mechamonkey

Borderlands 3 - 13:09:19

21 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

Every time I see this thread rise I fear Randy Pitchford has perpetrated some fuckery again.

My biggest fear after Rage 2 is that Borderlands and Rage has become the same game. 

4 minutes ago, Stevie said:

My biggest fear after Rage 2 is that Borderlands and Rage has become the same game. 

That's an easy solution for me, I'm not playing Rage 2.

4 hours ago, Baring said:

Just pre ordered the super deluxe version that includes the DLC. Cannot wait! 

Did you go physical or digital? I'm so debating which one as I still prefer buying physical copies. I was really hoping they would announce cross play as I'd much prefer playing it on my one x and and the xbox pad but I'll have to go ps4 for co-op 

1 hour ago, Muz said:

Did you go physical or digital? I'm so debating which one as I still prefer buying physical copies. I was really hoping they would announce cross play as I'd much prefer playing it on my one x and and the xbox pad but I'll have to go ps4 for co-op 

Digital for the last 5 years since my daughter jammed 6 discs in and broke the drive. It’s probably saved me a bomb though, I’ll only buy games I’ll play now. 

If you’re on psn add me baring7usa. I want to play new dlc haven’t got round to it yet. 

57 minutes ago, Paulando said:

I think this may be the first game I ever pay through the nose for, for the super deluxe DLC season pass edition. Can’t fucking wait me.

I have a USA account so it was 99 dollars and I hear that’s the pre order price. At launch it will be 120 dollars. Prob have an increase in pounds also. 

9 hours ago, Baring said:

I have a USA account so it was 99 dollars and I hear that’s the pre order price. At launch it will be 120 dollars. Prob have an increase in pounds also. 

Well actually, it’s only £32.99 for the regular PC version from CD Keys, so it’s probably cheaper getting that and the DLC/season pass separately.

As far as I can tell for the consoles, the season pass edition is exclusive to GAME.

And pre-ordering from GAME is... brave.

• Upvote 1

On 20/07/2019 at 08:52, Dudley said:

As far as I can tell for the consoles, the season pass edition is exclusive to GAME.

And pre-ordering from GAME is... brave.

Yeah I know... Guess it'll be digital for me. Does anyone know what time it'll unlock on the Friday? 

There's been a lot of bizarre controversy with this game. It seems take two sent private investigators to question a youtuber (supmatto) about leaks even though the guy was reporting on leaks that were known on places like reddit etc. Some really bad press going round at the moment and a terrible decision to do such things a month before the game releases. 

I'm still really looking forward to it but a shame about stuff like this. 

12 hours ago, Muz said:

There's been a lot of bizarre controversy with this game. It seems take two sent private investigators to question a youtuber (supmatto) about leaks even though the guy was reporting on leaks that were known on places like reddit etc. Some really bad press going round at the moment and a terrible decision to do such things a month before the game releases. 

I'm still really looking forward to it but a shame about stuff like this. 

Apparently they had guns!

As if Randy Pitchford wasn’t enough to make sure I never buy a Gearbox game. 

1 hour ago, carlospie said:

Isn’t the gearbox leader a bit strange? I was half watching a Jim Sterling video where he talked about him negatively for 30 minutes

It's one of those "Depends how much you believe" situations.

He's certainly weird but whether he's "bad" is another thing.

• Downvote 2

Best news
https://borderlands.com/en-US/news/2019-08-19-borderlands-3-proving-grounds-circle-of-slaughter/?fbclid=IwAR2yHjauYQm6FWw691MIrdoPOnFDXN_zC1o-i-5_H59b5HuBHyNKgXBH3oM

All the while, your delicate ears will be graced by the expletive-filled hollering of Mister Torgue himself, who provides some extremely colorful commentary and doesn't tolerate failure. If you're hoping to impress Mister Torgue and his impossibly massive pecs, you can show off some flair by completing bonus objectives like racking up kills via melee attacks, ground slams, or—if you really want to pander to your target audience—grenades. EXPLOSIONS!