rllmuk
deKay

Cadence of Hyrule

I wasn't really a fan of Necrodancer at all despite it looking like being very much My Kind of Thing. 

Day 1 for this though, obvs. 

• Upvote 1

This looks utterly wonderful and the way the trailer progressively dropped the Zelda hints was excellent. Can't wait for this even though I am utterly dreadful at the original.

Nintendo are really going for it with the quality mashups this gen aren't they? Day 1 for me. I love Necrodancer.

7 minutes ago, VN1X said:

Have not played Necrodancer but looking forward to trying out whatever this is!

Necrodancer is well worth a play. It's a roguelite that you play on the beat to an amazing OST.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, smac said:

Remind me again, how do I ignore users who constantly post drivel?

5 minutes ago, deKay said:

I think centurion is one of those ebooks python bots.

Post removed.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, centurion said:

I haven't seen Nintendo address the DS exploit that converts Gumpie Yokoi's analogue power circuit  into a wireless bomb. It doesn't appear to have enough battery capacity for this to explode, but I can't vouch that for absolute certain - wouldn't say so in court. Also I don't have enough evidence one way or another if it was the organisation Aleph / Aum Shinrikyo which implanted those exploits into the machine at a combination of chipset, motherboard and firmware level - some good cooperation there.

Honestly, this is why I haven't saved up for a Switch yet. But I am more paranoid than most people.

Fuck off ya Muppet.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Bojangle said:

This looks so, so good.

I was wondering how they'd make the game more palatable to wider audiences, as Crypt is really quite hard. It looks like life hearts are much more abundant in this. In Crypt getting food to restore health was quite rare!

Welp, I spent my money and had my main question answered.

Yes, I do suck at this game but there was enough charm in that first hour to make me want to persevere and suck a little less.

It sounds a bit short for the price, according to Destructoid  its around 

Spoiler

5 hours

through the main campaign.

The original is on sale as well for a couple of pounds also on Xbox. I paid full price a week ago :seanr: