rllmuk
Ivanho

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

1 hour ago, Kramer said:

Did anyone receive from Shopto? If so, where do I find my preorder bonus stuff code?

Go to 'Digital Items' in the My Account section for the code.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jonamok said:

Tomb Sabre!

I wish I had thought of that.

Anyways, apart from some occasional performance issues this is excellent fun. I'm not a huge Star Wars (well< i am of the original trilogy but haven't bothered with the new films at all bar the first one a few years ago) but it doesn't really feel all that Star Wars-y to me, bar a few obvious enemy types and the various droids and ships. Maybe the locations ands ettings are form the more recent movies?

As an aside, I highly recommend changing the sabre colour from the default blue which is quite distracting - mine is currently a pleasing pale orange,

Just watched Fextra playing on twitch, got to say it didn't look very good or fun to me, certainly nothing like Soulsborne as has repeatedly been insinuated.

1 hour ago, murray said:

Go to 'Digital Items' in the My Account section for the code.

Cheers, only recently swapped over to Shopto for purchases.

Its a bit souls like. You die very easily. Especially on the harder settings. It certainly feels much better than Tomb Raider and less woolly than Uncharted. After recently rinsing Remnant and the Surge 2, both of which are great by the way, this is just what I wanted.

It looks bloody spectacular and is fun. 

Digging this so far.  Deffo feels like a mix of Uncharted and maybe Souls but a lot easier, the combat certainly doesn’t feel like it has the depth of Souls et al. But then again, it’s a SW game so it was never gonna be I suppose. 

Theres a very blatant nod (rip off) to Uncharted 2 early on. ^_^

Production values are off the charts, it looks class. It’s nice to see 

Spoiler

Prequel ships/vehicles in the breakers yard.

Not keen on the checkpoint save system though it's forgiving in landscape traversing fails letting you carry on from the fall.

Seems a bit of a slow burner for me. I’m not as enamoured with it as I had hoped. Everything’s feels a bit sluggish and this is exacerbated by a framerate that can’t keep up in either mode. 

Graphically, it looks nice at times but it often looks a bit flat to me. I think despite not being able to hold the framerate it’s still aggressively reducing the resolution at times. I do really appreciate being able to turn off motion blur and chromatic aberration, though. 

Cere’s big, wet frog eyes will haunt my dreams tonight:

tQ4PQxP.jpg

I’ve done the bit on Bogdo or whatever it’s called so will get properly stuck in over the weekend, I hope. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarryBizzle said:

Seems a bit of a slow burner for me. I’m not as enamoured with it as I had hoped. Everything’s feels a bit sluggish and this is exacerbated by a framerate that can’t keep up in either mode. 

Graphically, it looks nice at times but it often looks a bit flat to me. I appreciate being able to turn off motion blur and chromatic aberration.

Cere’s big wet frog eyes will haunt my dreams tonight:

tQ4PQxP.jpg

It’s Wolfenstein New Colossus all over again!