rllmuk
ThePixelbarks

Pokemon Sword & Shield - Nintendo Switch

Pick a team!  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 20/02/2020 at 22:05, Retroid said:

So anybody using the time-skip exploits? I'm finding it pretty disheartening trying to do things legit when everyone else is running around with Shiny G-max pokemon. Also, I just read that if you recieve a hacked pokemon from a Suprise trade and take it online - you could get your online features revoked.

Yeah I'm a bit disappointed in how broken everything is. There's now just a crap load of shinies running around everywhere, they don't really feel special anymore.

• Upvote 1

Level 100 Mewtwo in Max Raid battles (uncatchable), but with good rewards for defeating it. OG starter three also in Max Raid battles until 1st March.

20 hours ago, shirubagan said:

Level 100 Mewtwo in Max Raid battles (uncatchable), but with good rewards for defeating it. OG starter three also in Max Raid battles until 1st March.

Oh didn't know the Kanto starters were in raids for so short of a time! Cheers for the heads up. Must catch some hidden abilities over the weekend :)

Found Mewtwo fights too frustrating. Beat it around three times, but you can't really coordinate with randoms so you have turns where moves don't go off cause two of you Taunted or Screened, or whatever (or my favourtite - First Impression to force Mewtwo to get its shields up so my prankster Taunt didn't go off). And didn't know enough people who were interested on my friends list. I'm glad there was something harder, but the game needs to allow you to coordinate better or they'll always just end up being RNG fests, or winning by clicking a single attack once every two minutes. Hoping the expansions bring better co-op experiences.

In more heartwarming news, did everyone see the 7 year old girl win the junior regionals a week ago?

• Upvote 1

Oh what a night! Got 3 ruddy shinies! Female Unphezant, Pikachu and Thievul. Now I never liked the normal Thievul but the shiny version really is nice, very dapper.

image.thumb.png.2ef448c757311b6e63e829e22214cb63.png

(Not my image)

• Upvote 2

Don’t suppose any of you kind fellas would be minded to help me complete my Pokédex? All I need to do is swap and then re-swap my Zamazenta for a Zacian and then I’m done :)

On 04/03/2020 at 18:04, kiroquai said:

Don’t suppose any of you kind fellas would be minded to help me complete my Pokédex? All I need to do is swap and then re-swap my Zamazenta for a Zacian and then I’m done :)

Yeah happy to :) - add me: 0118-0737-4899

• Upvote 1

Shinies caught so far today. I don't know what's going on :lol: 

• Snorlax (GMax)

• Hatterene
• Togekiss

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, John0 said:

Yeah happy to :) - add me: 0118-0737-4899

Ah cheers dude :) - don’t worry though, someone bit on the GTS and traded their Zacian for one of my Necrozmas! Shiny charm get :)

Still doing some Masuda Method breeding in Ultra Sun to round off my all-shiny team for my play through of Sword. Transferred my shiny Lucario, Kommo-o, Heliolisk and Milotic over to Shield to see them in all their glory; just need my shiny Gardevoir and Chandelure now and I am all set. Took Lucario on a little tour of people’s camps yesterday and he seemed to be getting quite a bit of fuss!

• Upvote 1

Got a Shiny Grimmsnarl, Gardevoir (love that blue) and a ruddy Rotom! :omg:

smal.jpg.fef8f757677e3a69b4e58ff744afdf2a.jpg

Productive weekend!

• Upvote 1

Are you guys using the Shiny charm to catch these Pokemon? Even with what appears to be the more generous odds of this generation I've still only ever caught one.

As there's nowhere else it will really fit in the forum this is  cool video about how they dub the anime into English.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, ryodi said:

Are you guys using the Shiny charm to catch these Pokemon? Even with what appears to be the more generous odds of this generation I've still only ever caught one.

I'm just joining the rare yellow max-raids, they're pretty hard to get into - you have to be stupidly fast but it seems like people want to share their shiny finds. I'd say 1 in 20-30 is a Shiny raid.

I usually play Pokemon while I have some sport on tv in the background, baseball is a great as background noise as I grind out a living Pokedex. But with all sport cancelled I lost interest in a third of the way though my Sword playthough and with Persona 5 Royal and Animal Crossing just released I'm not that interested in going back to it yet and I don't care enough about the Max Pokemon variants to do the weekly raids. Assuming the DLC is released on time I'll probably start playing it again then.

Sweet, ordered.

Got back into this, beat the game and now just filling up the Pokedex to get that Shiney stone thingy....Only 240 to catch...:wacko:

I got this from a blatantly hacked raid – been seeing loads of Zeraora and MissingNo popping up in my feed lately.

image.png

I got a couple of hacked shineys through the Surprise trade. Nintendo dont seem to care as I've heard its been going on for a bit. Theres a Facebook page with a guy selling them for £5 each or 5 for £20 etc.

Hi everyone, my boy would like a Riolu on this but says it's really hard to catch. Would anyone be able to trade for one please? Sorry if this is like asking for the rarest thing in the game, I'm very out of the loop (and can't remember how the online trading works now either... :blush: )

Thanks for any help!

@KryptonianI've got a spare level 1 Riolu if you want it. I'm only up to badge 3 at the moment so not sure if I've unlocked everything I need to send it but I'll have a google and find out what needs to be done to try and trade it with you.

Edit:

It seems we just both need to be online at the same time. Then agree a 4 digit link code which we both type and then do a link trade. Is there a good time for you today? I'll take any old rubbish for it.

More detailed instructions in the link.

https://dotesports.com/pokemon/news/how-to-trade-pokemon-with-friends-online-in-sword-and-shield

25 minutes ago, Tony said:

@KryptonianI've got a spare level 1 Riolu if you want it. I'm only up to badge 3 at the moment so not sure if I've unlocked everything I need to send it but I'll have a google and find out what needs to be done to try and trade it with you.

Edit:

It seems we just both need to be online at the same time. Then agree a 4 digit link code which we both type and then do a link trade. Is there a good time for you today? I'll take any old rubbish for it.

More detailed instructions in the link.

https://dotesports.com/pokemon/news/how-to-trade-pokemon-with-friends-online-in-sword-and-shield

That’s great, thanks! I’ll see about getting online later on if that’s ok with you

2 hours ago, Kryptonian said:

That’s great, thanks! I’ll see about getting online later on if that’s ok with you

Yeah no problem. Just post when you know what time you might be around and I'll try to jump on for a minute. Might need his trainer name though so I don't accidentally give it to some random user using the same code. We'll use the code 1285.

4 hours ago, Tony said:

Yeah no problem. Just post when you know what time you might be around and I'll try to jump on for a minute. Might need his trainer name though so I don't accidentally give it to some random user using the same code. We'll use the code 1285.

I’m heading online now...

I’ll use my profile so the trainer name will be Gary :) 

Thanks

51 minutes ago, Kryptonian said:

I’m heading online now...

I’ll use my profile so the trainer name will be Gary :) 

Thanks

Sorry just saw this. Too late?