Pokemon Sword & Shield - Nintendo Switch

Pick a team!  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 04/03/2020 at 18:04, kiroquai said:

Don’t suppose any of you kind fellas would be minded to help me complete my Pokédex? All I need to do is swap and then re-swap my Zamazenta for a Zacian and then I’m done :)

Yeah happy to :) - add me: 0118-0737-4899

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, John0 said:

Yeah happy to :) - add me: 0118-0737-4899

Ah cheers dude :) - don’t worry though, someone bit on the GTS and traded their Zacian for one of my Necrozmas! Shiny charm get :)

Still doing some Masuda Method breeding in Ultra Sun to round off my all-shiny team for my play through of Sword. Transferred my shiny Lucario, Kommo-o, Heliolisk and Milotic over to Shield to see them in all their glory; just need my shiny Gardevoir and Chandelure now and I am all set. Took Lucario on a little tour of people’s camps yesterday and he seemed to be getting quite a bit of fuss!

• Upvote 1

Are you guys using the Shiny charm to catch these Pokemon? Even with what appears to be the more generous odds of this generation I've still only ever caught one.

As there's nowhere else it will really fit in the forum this is  cool video about how they dub the anime into English.

• Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, ryodi said:

Are you guys using the Shiny charm to catch these Pokemon? Even with what appears to be the more generous odds of this generation I've still only ever caught one.

I'm just joining the rare yellow max-raids, they're pretty hard to get into - you have to be stupidly fast but it seems like people want to share their shiny finds. I'd say 1 in 20-30 is a Shiny raid.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I usually play Pokemon while I have some sport on tv in the background, baseball is a great as background noise as I grind out a living Pokedex. But with all sport cancelled I lost interest in a third of the way though my Sword playthough and with Persona 5 Royal and Animal Crossing just released I'm not that interested in going back to it yet and I don't care enough about the Max Pokemon variants to do the weekly raids. Assuming the DLC is released on time I'll probably start playing it again then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sweet, ordered.

Got back into this, beat the game and now just filling up the Pokedex to get that Shiney stone thingy....Only 240 to catch...:wacko:

I got a couple of hacked shineys through the Surprise trade. Nintendo dont seem to care as I've heard its been going on for a bit. Theres a Facebook page with a guy selling them for £5 each or 5 for £20 etc.

Hi everyone, my boy would like a Riolu on this but says it's really hard to catch. Would anyone be able to trade for one please? Sorry if this is like asking for the rarest thing in the game, I'm very out of the loop (and can't remember how the online trading works now either... :blush: )

Thanks for any help!

@KryptonianI've got a spare level 1 Riolu if you want it. I'm only up to badge 3 at the moment so not sure if I've unlocked everything I need to send it but I'll have a google and find out what needs to be done to try and trade it with you.

Edit:

It seems we just both need to be online at the same time. Then agree a 4 digit link code which we both type and then do a link trade. Is there a good time for you today? I'll take any old rubbish for it.

More detailed instructions in the link.

https://dotesports.com/pokemon/news/how-to-trade-pokemon-with-friends-online-in-sword-and-shield

25 minutes ago, Tony said:

@KryptonianI've got a spare level 1 Riolu if you want it. I'm only up to badge 3 at the moment so not sure if I've unlocked everything I need to send it but I'll have a google and find out what needs to be done to try and trade it with you.

Edit:

It seems we just both need to be online at the same time. Then agree a 4 digit link code which we both type and then do a link trade. Is there a good time for you today? I'll take any old rubbish for it.

More detailed instructions in the link.

https://dotesports.com/pokemon/news/how-to-trade-pokemon-with-friends-online-in-sword-and-shield

That’s great, thanks! I’ll see about getting online later on if that’s ok with you

2 hours ago, Kryptonian said:

That’s great, thanks! I’ll see about getting online later on if that’s ok with you

Yeah no problem. Just post when you know what time you might be around and I'll try to jump on for a minute. Might need his trainer name though so I don't accidentally give it to some random user using the same code. We'll use the code 1285.

4 hours ago, Tony said:

Yeah no problem. Just post when you know what time you might be around and I'll try to jump on for a minute. Might need his trainer name though so I don't accidentally give it to some random user using the same code. We'll use the code 1285.

I’m heading online now...

I’ll use my profile so the trainer name will be Gary :) 

Thanks

51 minutes ago, Kryptonian said:

I’m heading online now...

I’ll use my profile so the trainer name will be Gary :) 

Thanks

Sorry just saw this. Too late?

46 minutes ago, Tony said:

Sorry just saw this. Too late?

ah, no worries. We had a beaver & cub event to attend on Zoom that came out of nowhere too. I’ll try catch you another time or will try catch one myself for him like a good dad 

Galarian Mr mime until May 28

May 29 until June 4 Galarian Ponyta 

June 5 until June 11 Galarian Corsola

June 12 until June ? Galarian Meowth

• Upvote 1

396 Caught! :hat:

Anyone able to help me finish this off please?

I need the following:

Mawile

Gothita / Gothorita / Gothitelle *(I guess any of these as I can breed a Gothita)

Lucario* - Currently trying to increase friendship with my Riolu

Drampa

Espeon

Umbreon

Raichu

The underlined two I nearly have ready, just need raise friendship, but would save me time if we could just trade :D

Any help greatly appreciated, can be on anytime to get this done.

*just evolved/caught

Espeon and Umbreon are easy to catch on the Wild Area. Every evolution can be caught at the Lake of Outrage just outside the stone circle and the one that appears is dependent on the weather. I can’t remember what the weather needs to be for those that you’re after, I just visited every day until I’d got all of them.

I know mate, but I just want to get this done, I dont want to wait another 4/5 days for the weather to be right!

But for Esp and Umb, I nearly have the Eevess at top friendship so its just a case of waiting for Day/Night to level up and evolve not a prob, same with Pikachu, its the others I would like traded.

• 2 weeks later...