rllmuk
Pixelbark

Pokemon Sword & Shield - Nintendo Switch

Pick a team!  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

49 minutes ago, CheekyLee said:

@shirubagan I need Shelmet, you need Karrablast. I do have both, as it happens so we should be able to get it done via multiple trades if needs be. I'll be on using link code 4113. I would like to make my shiny Onix into a Steelix while we do this, too? I'll give it the Metal Coat so it evolves at your end before reading it back.

Sure thing, I'll be online in a minute or two.

Edit: My trainer name is Hel, btw.

Edit 2: Oops, I messed that Karrablast trade up.

5 minutes ago, CheekyLee said:

Thank you very much. It all worked out at my end, you need to go again? 

Didn't you need a Corsola? I'll log on with my other account, kerumba. Same trade code. You can keep it to level up for Cursola too.

I don't have the ability to rate Pokémon in this save yet, but I think that's a good one.

Thanks! :D

Edit: This is all I have left now:

294 Sableye

299 Lucario (I have a Riolu)

346 Drampa

389 Goomy (Evo >

390 Sliggoo >

391 Goodra

Time to spam the Surprise Trades, I suppose.

Hidden ability, so certainly good enough! Thank you. I guess I'll be breeding some of these today. My son has Shield, I'll pressure him into getting me those remaining few.

1 minute ago, CheekyLee said:

Hidden ability, so certainly good enough! Thank you. I guess I'll be breeding some of these today. My son has Shield, I'll pressure him into getting me those remaining few.

If you manage to breed another decent one, please put one aside for me :) 

If I get Sableye and Drampa, I'll @ you here

14 minutes ago, John0 said:

@CheekyLee Forgot to add a leek, lemme know if you need one to evolve it.

I'm fine for leeks, thank you. An hour on the Route 5 Leek loop with Thievul saw to that!

Can you make a Pokémon forget a trait? Got a Golisopod after suffering for so long with with a Wimpod - not realising it'd have a wimpout equivalent.

Golisopod looks so cool though...

1 hour ago, Retroid said:

Can you make a Pokémon forget a trait? Got a Golisopod after suffering for so long with with a Wimpod - not realising it'd have a wimpout equivalent.

Golisopod looks so cool though...

You can use the Ability Capsule on Pokémon that have 2 abilites, and it will change it to the other one. Get it from Battle Tower for 50 BP. HOWEVER ...

Unfortunately, Golisopod only has the Emergency Exit ability, so there's nothing you can do about that in this instance. You're stuck with it!

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, CheekyLee said:

You can use the Ability Capsule on Pokémon that have 2 abilites, and it will change it to the other one. Get it from Battle Tower for 50 BP. HOWEVER ...

Unfortunately, Golisopod only has the Emergency Exit ability, so there's nothing you can do about that in this instance. You're stuck with it!

Bah, I'll have to see if there's any tricky tricks to making the most out of it, it really is a super cool looking Pokémon...

4 hours ago, Retroid said:

Bah, I'll have to see if there's any tricky tricks to making the most out of it, it really is a super cool looking Pokémon...

Good Atk, and 2 shots with a STAB First Impression. Other than that, I've personally never used it, but agree it looks pretty awesome!

• Upvote 1

Probably, but I'm betting on some DLC. More story in the same region, maybe adding in more of the "missing" Pokemon.

Pokemon Quest 2, maybe?

Very inexperienced in terms of competitive, but made this singles team based around my Scrappy Sirfetch'd (who also happens to be a shiny boi :D). Hitting ghosts with Close Combat is fun.

IMG_20200108_192218.thumb.jpg.24877c68b20fafb872d17382d999530a.jpg

If anyone wants to try it there's the code. The only rule is Sirfetch'd is auto-include :P.

Edit: Hmm.. Dugtrio is in there specifically as a Toxapex counter.. only I didn't realise how bad it was at countering Toxapex. Anyone fancy suggesting a replacement Electric/Ground/Psychic attacker for Toxapex?

23 hours ago, ryodi said:

This will probably be details about Pokemon Home and some mobile games. 

Pokemon Puzzle League finally happening 

1 hour ago, Retroid said:

Pokémon Pinball created by Pinball FX... Come on!

Would love Pokémon Pinball, but I hate PFX’s original tables. I’d rather they just made up more bonkers nonsense tables like PP GBA. 

20 minutes ago, shirubagan said:

Would love Pokémon Pinball, but I hate PFX’s original tables. I’d rather they just made up more bonkers nonsense tables like PP GBA. 

I'm sorry man.

Bit of a nerve to charge for the expansion pass for a £50 game that was so obviously unfinished at launch.

And yet... take more of my money!

I prefer third versions of sequels to paid DLC. As someone who buys both version I hope I only have to buy the DLC once and it works with both games.

Seems like a pretty considerable expansion, this would 100% have been a full priced "Ultra" release on 3DS. I'll take the single full price game and then an expansion on top thanks.

• Upvote 3

On 07/01/2020 at 20:10, deKay said:

Probably, but I'm betting on some DLC. More story in the same region, maybe adding in more of the "missing" Pokemon.

:sherlock:

• Upvote 1