Pokemon Sword & Shield - Nintendo Switch

Pick a team!  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, CovisGod said:

How many eggs did that take bud? Shiny charm or no shiny charm?

Maybe 5. Certainly no more than that. And no shiny charm, so INSANE luck! Wild Area Onix + JP Ditto did the trick.

There was a girl on the train also playing, she started out with Let's Go, and we had just talked about how hard it is to get shines. I said I was just breeding a bunch of Onix at the moment, with the intent of giving them Metal Coats and chucking them out on Surprise Trade when it suddenly happened as I had travelled to show her the spot I caught my Ditto at. The planets clearly aligned at that moment!

4 minutes ago, shirubagan said:

No idea! My in-game name is Hel. Farfetch'd M/F? No Idea what is Sword exclusive TBH.

EDIT: Searching on 2405 still

Ah that was you sorry didnt realise.

Sword Exclusives are

Seedot

Nuzleaf

Shiftry

Swirlix

Slurpuff

Scraggy

Scrafty

Gothita

Gothorita

Gothitelle

Rufflet

Braviary

Mawile

Farfetch'd (Galarian)

Sirfetch'd

Passimian

Turtonator

Solrock

Darumaka (Galarian)

Darmanitan (Galarian)

Stonjourner

Deino

Zweilous

Hydreigon

Jangmo-o

Hakamo-o

Kommo-o

Zacian

That Turtonator looks a brute.

1 minute ago, shirubagan said:

Ace! That Farfetch’d was bred, so hopefully a good one. Can trade you a bred female also if you like?

Erm, nah its ok, I have a female ta, but the breeding thing seems a level I'm not sure I'm ready for yet haha ta

Not Sword and Shield related, but last night I found my copy of Pokemon Y and decided to have a quick blast on there. Wiped the save game, started again... 15 minutes in, had a shiny appear in front of me!

Unfortunately it was Panpour, aka one of the elemental monkey trio, aka one of the least popular Pokemon of all time :lol:. Ah well, shiny is a shiny I suppose...

Now you've all had this for a while, if it's gonna be the first Pokemon game for the boy (8yrs) after the Let's go demo, is there any reason not to get Sword or Shield and stick with Let's Go?

I did ask a while ago, but I'm struggling to justify buying the old game when this has just come out.  

I'm so clueless on Pokemon I feel like my mum trying to instal a new HD.