rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
Pavey

WSBK 2019

Couldn't find a previous thread so thought i would start one. It's on now (repeat) on Eurosport, and again tonight as from Phillip Island.

I think J Rae has real competition this year with Bautista joining from Moto GP - hitting 320k's on the V4R. Also BMW have joined the fold with the S1000RR.

Do any of you guys watch it @AngryH @Clipper @unspec @fullspectrum3+ @sharak @McFly @S0L @snowbind ?

I'd love to watch it but just realised since I moved to freeview away from paytv I lost Eurosport!

If it is free to stream anywhere (legit I mean on a free channel) then let me know :)

I kind of half follow it, for me I much prefer stuff like the IoM TT. Have huge respect for anyone who races bikes, but same as video games, I prefer point to point or proper road based circuits ;)

That said I’ll give it a go for a full season for a change, especially now I have my weekends back!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Clipper said:

I'd love to watch it but just realised since I moved to freeview away from paytv I lost Eurosport!

If it is free to stream anywhere (legit I mean on a free channel) then let me know :)

Not sure mate, maybe Now Tv (at a cost)?  I'm sure it would be somewhere illegally streamed, with a bit of a hunt.

Race 1 spoiler below. Interesting the ZX10 leaves the BMW on the straight, surprised at that.

Spoiler

Interesting Bautista was always a make up the numbers guy in Moto GP and Rae a God in WSBK (obviously a lot is dependant on the factory /team/bike you ride for) yet Bautista has wiped the floor with everybody in this first race, winning with 15 secs to go.

New bike with lots of power obviously helps somewhat. Still, marathon not a sprint.