rllmuk
SeanR

Chris Hemsworth is... Hulk Hogan!?!

2 minutes ago, SeanR said:

How do you feel about Ultimate Warrior? Also, iirc Jim hellwig went to court against WWF/E/Titan sports over the ultimate name and mark. And won.

I really, really didn't like him either as he did four moves - punch, body slam, clothes line and jumping on someone. 

All the wrestlers I liked (apart from Mr Perfect) usually lost. I liked the bad guys though and they were there to lose as it is part of the game. Apparently, it will chronicle Hogan's rise through the ranks up to the point he meets Andre The Giant at Wrestlemania 3. It probably won't feature Macho Man then :(

Hogan putting minimal effort in is likely one of the reasons he's still kicking. So many of the guys that busted their asses night after night are gone.

2 hours ago, Sabreman said:

Hogan putting minimal effort in is likely one of the reasons he's still kicking. So many of the guys that busted their asses night after night are gone.

Warrior died on April 8, 2014, at the age of 54 in Scottsdale, Arizona. Over the preceding three days, he had been inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame, appeared at WrestleMania XXX and made his final public appearance on Raw

mind you, he was intense

• Upvote 1

Ultimate Warrior is also a piece of shit too. A massive homophobe who also celebrated the fact one of the nicest and greatest people in Wrestling got cancer (which he eventually died from)

Had to look it up...(Holy shit.)

"As for you, Booby Heenan, it's just too difficult to keep a straight face talking about the pure two-faced bag of sh– you are (and have always been), what, with you also actually wearing one as a piece of body jewelry. You are dying, dis-eased on the inside, and no more time is left to get back any of the integrity that matters the most on death's bed. Imagine what it will be like, lying there taking in your last breaths, knowing you whored yourself out your whole life, and had to, in your final years, be faced with emptying your own personal sh–– bag affirming to you the true value of what you achieved in your life. Not even Vince could come up with a better finish than this. Karma is just a beautiful thing to behold."

We need a proper behind the scenes style movie, digging into all the controversy, just showcasing what a bunch of horrible bastards they are.

13 hours ago, jonamok said:

Y’all just making up daft wrestler names now?

Okay, wonder who they’ll get to play Cain Slaughterhouse? Or Wilson Thrustvector? And who the fuck has the height, length and girth to play Kneeslapper Krakatoa?

You should get yourself a one way ticket to Stamford with talent like that.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

It’s times like this I wonder what happened to this project?

On 21/02/2019 at 19:02, neoELITE said:

See. This might be great. Jason Statham as Jimmy Snuka?

He had a dodgy past too (Snuka)

On 21/02/2019 at 11:03, Mr Combo Breaker said:

There's absolutely an incredible movie to be made in the world of wrestling (think Quiz Show x The Godfather x Freaks). I don't think Todd 'shit comedy' Phillips is the man to make it.

Brother

How about now after Joker?

On 12/02/2020 at 21:23, Stigweard said:

How about now after Joker?

I'd prefer a Joker 2 with Sting as the lead

• Upvote 1

I hope it includes a scene where Jesse Ventura tries to get a wrestlers union started, until Hogan found out, snitched on him to Vince and got Ventura fired.

Hogan is a massive cunt in and outside of the wrestling world.

I wonder if they'll include the time Andre the Giant decided to knock him down a peg by taking a shit on his chest in the ring.

3 hours ago, CarloOos said:

I wonder if they'll include the time Andre the Giant decided to knock him down a peg by taking a shit on his chest in the ring.

andrepoo.png.edfb8f9cd01ffce931b99b9a26747315.png

On 22/02/2019 at 11:37, Stigweard said:

Ultimate Warrior is also a piece of shit too. A massive homophobe who also celebrated the fact one of the nicest and greatest people in Wrestling got cancer (which he eventually died from)

Catching up on this thread. Not many of these guys are great heroes I'm afraid...

5 hours ago, kerraig UK said:

Catching up on this thread. Not many of these guys are great heroes I'm afraid...

Yep.

Hogan - Racist who threw his "friends" under the bus when it meant keeping himself on top.

Superfly Snuka - Got away with murder.

Vince McMahon - Horrible Trumpian fuck who cares little about his employees.

Ultimate Warrior - Homophobe.

Andre the Giant seemed like your stereotypical friendly giant so that's cool. And the only thing about Randy Savage is that maybe he slept with Vince's daughter when she was fairly young (urban legend).

It's more surprising when a wrestler turns out not to be a complete cunt.

Even Bret Hart (my very favourite when growing up) was a serial adulterer. There's a fair few around now that seem like genuinly great people (although still plenty of scum bags around) but you're hard pressed to find any wrestler from the 80's/early to mid 90's that wasn't a horrible person in some way or another. Other than maybe Owen Hart, who's biggest crime seems to be that he ribbed on people a little too much. Undertaker always seemed like a decent bloke who kept things in check in the lockeroom and was willing to put over younger guys, but his political views are an abolsute shit show so he's out for that.

Such a carney buisness.

1 hour ago, Gambit said:

And the only thing about Randy Savage is that maybe he slept with Vince's daughter when she was fairly young (urban legend).

He was also psychotically possessive  and controlling of Miss Elizabeth. She "fell down the stairs" on a few occasions, I believe. It's why she left him, iirc.

and William Regal is STILL the nicest bloke in the business...

2 hours ago, SeanR said:

and William Regal is STILL the nicest bloke in the business...

Even he has a bad past with substance abuse.

On 07/07/2020 at 18:03, CarloOos said:

Nah. He shit on the coincidentally brilliantly named Bad News Brown. 

Don't think Andre had any beef with Hogan. They made a lot of money together. 

On 08/07/2020 at 16:55, Couch Corpse said:

**cough** Benoit **cough cough**

Only 2 wrestlers have ever won the Royal Rumble from the number 1 position and that is Shawn Michaels.

• Upvote 4

Surely Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson is a standup guy? I’ll watch a movie if he’s in it and he’s always brilliant in interviews. Please don’t be horrible, please don’t be horrible, please don’t be horrible...

And Mic ‘Mankind’ Foley has to be one of the good guys too.