Chris Hemsworth is... Hulk Hogan!?!

I'm not arsed about someone making a Hogan film, I just wish someone I really liked wasn't playing him.

The story will be a complete bullshit and a whitewash anyway. He'll be made to be a hero where as in reality he's a selfish piece of shit, who stabbed people in the back and is a massive racist. He's not sorry for the remarks, he's sorry he got caught.

He knows fuck all about the business outside of Hulk Hogan too, he's an embarrassment to the world of Wrestling, although admittedly a huge part of its success.

3 hours ago, Naieve said:

There's absolutely an incredible movie to be made in the world of wrestling (think Quiz Show x The Godfather x Freaks). I don't think Todd 'shit comedy' Phillips is the man to make it.

Brother

It's already out, its called The Wrestler. 

They'll never be able to do a truely great biopic because wrestlers are pure egomaniacs and wouldn't want the bad side of their history on screen.

• Upvote 4

I just checked how tall Hemsworth is. He's 6ft 3. He is built like a brick shithouse too. Hogan is taller obviously but he might be good visually.

Who are they going to cast as Macho Man and Andre The Giant?

I liked wrestling in the 80s, early 90s but I hated Hogan as he always seemed to win won and didn't ever seem to be able to wrestle. 

Doesn't the WWF own loads of the trademarks and licenses?

2 hours ago, neoELITE said:

I just checked how tall Hemsworth is. He's 6ft 3. He is built like a brick shithouse too. Hogan is taller obviously but he might be good visually.

Who are they going to cast as Macho Man and Andre The Giant?

I liked wrestling in the 80s, early 90s but I hated Hogan as he always seemed to win won and didn't ever seem to be able to wrestle. 

Casting someone a couple of inches smaller than Hulk Hogan to play Terry Bollea makes perfect sense. 

Liam as Brutus Beefcake? 

6 hours ago, jonamok said:

Y’all just making up daft wrestler names now?

Okay, wonder who they’ll get to play Cain Slaughterhouse? Or Wilson Thrustvector? And who the fuck has the height, length and girth to play Kneeslapper Krakatoa?

Oooooo, so close. He's actually called Sgt Slaughter.

• Upvote 2
14 hours ago, neoELITE said:

How do you feel about Ultimate Warrior? Also, iirc Jim hellwig went to court against WWF/E/Titan sports over the ultimate name and mark. And won.