rllmuk
mdn2

Tetris 99 - Tetris Battle Royale. Read First Post for Hints. DLC Out Now!

On 06/09/2019 at 15:15, Benny said:

When you go back to regular mode and start slaughtering left and right it's a real eye opener. I think in Invictus mode people tend to target KO then switch back after dropping a load more, so it's hard to get those multi-attacker bonuses that lead to multiple KOs

Yep, went back this morning, got 4 wins in a row!! I'd only ever managed 2 Before, would have been 5, but I was day dreaming due to the pace being so slowed in comparison to Invicyus

11 hours ago, bradigor said:

I’m actually gutted we didn’t get sprint mode in DLC2 it would have made this the definitive Tetris outside of TGM 

Might be in the next one, they will be spreading stuff out to keep people paying for more content.

2 hours ago, MW_Jimmy said:

I'm hoping there is a way of getting the themes I missed, specifically the Splatoon one.

I decided to unlock the Donkey Kong one and it is rubbish

Same here but for the Game Boy one.

I managed to get the ‘get a win with 3 KOs or less’ icon. Jesus. So I just played as slowly and defensively as possible until there were about 20 left, then hammered the badge leader for one KO And looted all their lovely badges. Then played defence until I realised there were only 3 of us left - managed to squeeze in enough damage to clinch it. Phew. Don’t even like the icon!

5 minutes ago, sir stiff_one said:

Anyone got the 10 Invictus Maximus badge yet? I’m getting there. Slowly.

104 games, just one win, but plenty of 3rd and 2nd finishes now. 

The Fire Emblem one is my favourite so far, because the blocks look really clean and the more muted colours are easier on the eyes. The music in the Splatoon one is best though.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Darhkwing said:

spent my hard earned 15 tickets on the zelda theme.. but only used it for one game due to the fact it just seemed messy and i couldnt see where my blocks where going.

Felt exactly the same about the Mario one, a real shame especially compared to Tetris DS and the other recent themes. Not too fussed as I've not really spent a penny.