rllmuk
Isaac

Super Mario Maker 2 - Out Now (Forum Course List in First Post)

2 minutes ago, Rob Rule said:

Well, there's your preorder safe. 

Co op creating but no local multiplayer playing was there? That's a shame but otherwise it looks incredible, pre order safe indeed!

Looks very deep but they’ll somehow make it accessible.

I was hoping for a way to make world maps for all my creations, so I could bundle them

all together and in effect create an entire actual Super Mario World game as was my dream when I was 11. Oh well.

3 minutes ago, Strafe said:

Looks very deep but they’ll somehow make it accessible.

I was hoping for a way to make world maps for all my creations, so I could bundle them

all together and in effect create an entire actual Super Mario World game as was my dream when I was 11. Oh well.

I think they might eventually add this. I could see it being a bit of free DLC. I agree it would be a nice addition. 

Well I think that's a safe bet for my game of the year. Absolutely wonderful stuff. Nice that there's so many Nintendo-designed courses included, like the 3DS version.

3D World appearing under "Extra Game Styles", plural, suggests that there's more to be shown too.

6 minutes ago, the_debaser said:

I’m starting to think that Yoshi’s Crafted World might not be GOTY after all. 

I didn't like that game =( I actually thought it was pretty terrible besides a few decent levels. Only Switch game i have sold.

9 minutes ago, joffocakes said:

Well I think that's a safe bet for my game of the year. Absolutely wonderful stuff. Nice that there's so many Nintendo-designed courses included, like the 3DS version.

3D World appearing under "Extra Game Styles", plural, suggests that there's more to be shown too.

Looks to me that there is still one more theme not yet announced.

50 minutes ago, Jackson said:

Local multiplayer or pre order cancelled.

local AND online multiplayer! 

34 minutes ago, joffocakes said:

At the very least as later DLC, yeah. 

It's an interesting categorisation, though: as an extra game style, 3d World is a different editor format than the base ones from Mario Maker 1. 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Darhkwing said:

local AND online multiplayer! 

I hope you can also play local multiplayer on a single Switch system, beyond just co-op creation. The fact they didnt show it makes me think it won't be included.