rllmuk
Isaac

Super Mario Maker 2 - Out Now (Forum Course List in First Post)

Hasn't been posted yet, but I keep seeing it on twitter. It's just a case of remembering where the fireballs are going to be when you move about.

Also, this was done multiple times in Super Mario Maker - everyone seems to be treating it as a new revelation!

• Empathy 1

2 hours ago, Darhkwing said:

Simple Stomp Speedrun Is a good but tough one, I got it done in 17 seconds not sure how joffocakes got 15!

This is the route I take. I've done it a little faster than this now but it's essentially the same run:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, joffocakes said:

This is the route I take. I've done it a little faster than this now but it's essentially the same run:

Ah you land on the top cannon first. I'll give that a shot =)

• Upvote 1

I finally did Simple Stomp Speedrun this morning.

In almost 19 seconds:omg:

About my limit in terms of the challenge I want from user created levels, but fun flowing stuff when you nail it.

• Upvote 2

My Oubliette level must have briefly charted yesterday, because it had 250-odd plays in a few hours. Only had 50 likes though, bloody philistines :P I think it probably got boo'ed too, because it was nowhere in the top 200, even just for Europe, when I checked, and hardly any plays since. In better news, someone from USGamer included Rocket Base Galaxy in his article.

https://www.usgamer.net/articles/man-vs-mario-maker-2-the-superball-arbys-and-world-1-1-is-burning

• Upvote 2

Here we are, my opus!

Mario of the Colossus (T8M-P67-5VF)

Journey to a forbidden realm and slay three sacred beings.

D_xfG3qVUAEzZGP?format=jpg&name=large

D_xfG3rUwAA0apd?format=jpg&name=large

D_xfG32UIAAng3Q?format=jpg&name=large

D_xfG3rUcAAvPbN?format=jpg&name=large

SotC is probably my game of all time, so I'd thought I'd have a go at doing a Mario version. I've included three colossi, various secrets and as many nods to the original game as I feasibly could. It's taken my fupping hours to finish and test, and at this point I'm pretty sure I'm all Mario'd out, for the time being anyway.

Let me know what you think!

• Upvote 1