rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
gospvg

Frozen 2 - Elsa? Do you want to build a snow..! Huh What Snow?

3 minutes ago, Danster said:

He was in it (he's the snowman right?)

The animation in that trailer is something else.

Yep you’re right he is in the trailer.

17 hours ago, linkster said:

Where HAS the snow gone, surely?

Theory is  there are gonna be four films, one kinda for each season. This one is Autumn

18 minutes ago, dfq23 said:

Theory is  there are gonna be four films, one kinda for each season. This one is Autumn

Really where has that come from? Frozen was actually set in Summer anyway.

I'm presuming that now Elsa has control over her powers everything just thawed out. Or it's entirely possible they aren't even in Arendelle.

21 minutes ago, dfq23 said:

And Tangled is the spring one; Moana is summer.  Disney Princesses cinematic universe.

• Upvote 3

Uh, i posted a comment on the trailer a few minutes after it went up. Jesus, my inbox was spammed with notifications - over 900(0)

My theory being that they are going to go find their parents, as they never died like they thought.

Someone else commented there is another character like Elsa who has the opposite power of elsa (Autumn). Maybe they get together i dunno. 

14 minutes ago, Darhkwing said:

Uh, i posted a comment on the trailer a few minutes after it went up. Jesus, my inbox was spammed with notifications - over 900(0)

My theory being that they are going to go find their parents, as they never died like they thought.

Someone else commented there is another character like Elsa who has the opposite power of elsa (Autumn). Maybe they get together i dunno. 

Autumn is the opposite of...Ice?

Frozen has some really odd folk as fans who have constructed a version of the film whereby Elsa is a lesbian and the whole isolation she feels is because of this and, literally, will shit a brick if the second film does not deal with this directly and she is not shown with a girlfriend. i imagine there's going to be some disappointed folk engaging in very bad behaviour online when this turns out not to be the plot.

1 hour ago, Festoon said:

Frozen has some really odd folk as fans who have constructed a version of the film whereby Elsa is a lesbian and the whole isolation she feels is because of this and, literally, will shit a brick if the second film does not deal with this directly and she is not shown with a girlfriend. i imagine there's going to be some disappointed folk engaging in very bad behaviour online when this turns out not to be the plot.

Probably nothing like as bad as the behaviour of another subset of fans would be, if they explicitly showed she was a lesbian and gave her a girlfriend. 

I imagine that would lead to people actually being killed. 

19 hours ago, Festoon said:

Autumn is the opposite of...Ice?

Surely there’s the potential for a massive Disney/Marvel crossover event here.

The opposite of ice is Thor!

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, jonamok said:

Surely there’s the potential for a massive Disney/Marvel crossover event here.

The opposite of ice is Thor!

I'm thinking Elsa will end up as one of the X-Men. 

There's zero chance that they make Elsa a lesbian and risk enraging the Christian Right in the US. Disney is only progressive if there are profits in it. At most you might get a couple of really subtle hints.

I'm not saying they're going to do it with her, but didn't they do it with one of the characters in Beauty and The Beast? And I saw something during the week about one of the characters in a popular Disney Channel show coming out.

My theory is their parents are in the forest. Their ship actually washed up near the edge of it and they've been stuck in there ever since unable to get out. Some link between Elsa and her mother is calling her.

We took our 5-year old to see it on Saturday.

It was ok I guess; thought the songs were much weaker, despite the ‘big number’ trying to recreate Let It Go. A few laughs from Olaf and Sven, but not much else really. My wife didn’t even cry at anything in it, and she’s normally a shoe-in.

On 23/09/2019 at 18:18, Stigweard said:

My theory is their parents are in the forest. Their ship actually washed up near the edge of it and they've been stuck in there ever since unable to get out. Some link between Elsa and her mother is calling her.

Spoiler

Oooof I was so close with this.

4 hours ago, sid said:

What an absolute crock of shit

so disappointing, story is gash and there’s no baddies

For me that was a refreshing change to be honest. The bad guys in first werent exactly that menacing anyway, I'm sure that change was made quite late in the day. These films are about Anna and Elsas relationship, they dont really need bad guys. I find the first one story really basic and it was good that this wasnt so formulaic. I'm at completely at odds with you though, I thought it was really good and its better than the first

@Jammy I thought that about the songs too, but my girls have been hammering the soundtrack the last 2 days and some of them are actually really great. It's interesting that people are saying Into The Unknown is this films Let it Go but I think 

Spoiler

Show Yourself is a much more fitting number as it's when Elsa founds out the truth about herself and evolves again. She even gets herself another make over like in Let it Go.

• Upvote 1