Jump to content
rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
gospvg

Frozen 2 - Elsa? Do you want to build a snow..! Huh What Snow?

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Danster said:

He was in it (he's the snowman right?)

 

The animation in that trailer is something else.

 

 

 

Yep you’re right he is in the trailer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, linkster said:

Where HAS the snow gone, surely?

Theory is  there are gonna be four films, one kinda for each season. This one is Autumn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, dfq23 said:

Theory is  there are gonna be four films, one kinda for each season. This one is Autumn

 

Really where has that come from? Frozen was actually set in Summer anyway.

 

I'm presuming that now Elsa has control over her powers everything just thawed out. Or it's entirely possible they aren't even in Arendelle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, dfq23 said:

Theory is  there are gonna be four films, one kinda for each season. This one is Autumn

 

And Tangled is the spring one; Moana is summer.  Disney Princesses cinematic universe.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uh, i posted a comment on the trailer a few minutes after it went up. Jesus, my inbox was spammed with notifications - over 900(0)

 

My theory being that they are going to go find their parents, as they never died like they thought.

 

Someone else commented there is another character like Elsa who has the opposite power of elsa (Autumn). Maybe they get together i dunno. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Darhkwing said:

Uh, i posted a comment on the trailer a few minutes after it went up. Jesus, my inbox was spammed with notifications - over 900(0)

 

My theory being that they are going to go find their parents, as they never died like they thought.

 

Someone else commented there is another character like Elsa who has the opposite power of elsa (Autumn). Maybe they get together i dunno. 

 

Autumn is the opposite of...Ice?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frozen has some really odd folk as fans who have constructed a version of the film whereby Elsa is a lesbian and the whole isolation she feels is because of this and, literally, will shit a brick if the second film does not deal with this directly and she is not shown with a girlfriend. i imagine there's going to be some disappointed folk engaging in very bad behaviour online when this turns out not to be the plot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Festoon said:

Frozen has some really odd folk as fans who have constructed a version of the film whereby Elsa is a lesbian and the whole isolation she feels is because of this and, literally, will shit a brick if the second film does not deal with this directly and she is not shown with a girlfriend. i imagine there's going to be some disappointed folk engaging in very bad behaviour online when this turns out not to be the plot.

Probably nothing like as bad as the behaviour of another subset of fans would be, if they explicitly showed she was a lesbian and gave her a girlfriend. 

I imagine that would lead to people actually being killed. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Festoon said:

 

Autumn is the opposite of...Ice?

 

Surely there’s the potential for a massive Disney/Marvel crossover event here.

 

The opposite of ice is Thor!

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jonamok said:

 

Surely there’s the potential for a massive Disney/Marvel crossover event here.

 

The opposite of ice is Thor!

I'm thinking Elsa will end up as one of the X-Men. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's zero chance that they make Elsa a lesbian and risk enraging the Christian Right in the US. Disney is only progressive if there are profits in it. At most you might get a couple of really subtle hints.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not saying they're going to do it with her, but didn't they do it with one of the characters in Beauty and The Beast? And I saw something during the week about one of the characters in a popular Disney Channel show coming out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.