IGNORED

Nintendo Direct - 13.02 10PM GMT

joffocakes

I'm thinking if Retro have taken over Metroid Prime 4, then whatever game they've been working on this last few years (Starfox GP/Donkey Kong/New IP) must be nearly complete. Which means it must almost be ready to show, right? 

10 minutes ago, mdn2 said:

I'm thinking if Retro have taken over Metroid Prime 4, then whatever game they've been working on this last few years (Starfox GP/Donkey Kong/New IP) must be nearly complete. Which means it must almost be ready to show, right? 

What if they've been working on Animal Crossing?

40 minutes ago, Ork1927 said:

I’ll have Fire Pro Wrestling, Fallout 3/New Vegas GOTY edition, loads of SNES games available now and NHL 19 (or NHL 93 mega Drive) please.

The NHL94 community keep the game up to date with modern rosters and online play if you can be bothered to look for that ;) 

2 hours ago, deKay said:

Another rumour is one/some/all Yakuza games are coming to the Switch.

At this point, I wouldn't need a Playstation.

All I'd then need is Microsoft to push Forza to Switch and I could legitimately become a single console guy.

What a world that'd be... 

Just now, rgraves said:

What I'd really, really, *really* love, is the N64 version of Doom. But it's never going to happen....

I'd love the first two Dooms on Switch, been wanting that for a while, still play them regularly on Xbox, I'd take Doom 3 as part of that package an' all.

I love this stage of hype where people start to shout out random games they like from years ago, like it will ever fucking happen :lol:

Spoiler

GOLDENEYE SEQUEL SPECIAL EDITION! With a N64 controller and Pierce Brosnan face mask!!!

1 minute ago, Keyboard Koala said:

Yeah, but the US/EU version had Nintendo characters replace the cooky Japanese originals. Still a great game. Play it from time to time on my SNES mini.

Me and my partner would spend hours playing on the DS version. We got very competitive. 

45 minutes ago, yakumo said:

Jet Set Radio Complete collection HD remaster would be nice. Or a complete Powerstone collection.

Pretty sure they did a Powerstone Collection for PSP.

If we're going for wild predictions, how about Super Mario World , with a proper art style, none of this NSMB shit.