Sign in to follow this  
Harsin

The Worst Characters Committed to Screen

On 16/02/2019 at 13:14, The Hierophant said:

Wow. So wrong. 

If you think that Thulsa's demise was intelligent for a swords-and-sandals, do you get that it didn't square with my youthful eyes given the preceding popcorn?

I expected an effort to one-up the battle at the ruins, and thought they should've thrown Doom in and ended it there. I know he was a wizard rather than a barbarian, and any special effects would've been crummy had they attempted a fight, but he didn't seem to do much for a villain. Turned into a giant snake and just chilled for a bit, 'cause why not?!

19 hours ago, James Lyon said:

Aargh. In my defence, it was only showing as a link.

In that case, there are plenty of ones to choose from in Lost. I choose Bernard:

image.png.5f03168bbd312f47efdabcdd8a5a471b.png

Too down-to-earth and boring, like he'd wondered in from another show and got stuck.

Is that Holland Manners off of Angel? He was fantastic in that.

2 minutes ago, Mike1812 said:

Lwaxanna Troi. I skip any episode with her in. 

I actually liked her relationship with Odo (Especially when stuck in the lift) on DS9

Father-gabriel.jpg

This big faced cunt slapper.  I swear to Christ he must be shagging one of the producers.  He's did fuck all for what seems like a thousand seasons.

And don't give me that "He gets a pass because he was in The Wire" shite.  This abomination wipes that out a million times.

• Upvote 1

Worst recent portrayal of a character has got to include Jesse eisenbergs version of Lex Jokerberg in Snyder's dc films. 

I think he's a good actor and lex has been shown to be a more interesting character in various other things but not in that combination. 

1 hour ago, Hanzo the Razor said:

Can we get a Cordon cunt warning before you do that again?

The combination of him and big faced twat almost sent me into a mad killing spree.

I’m just amazed no one else mentioned him before I did (unless I’ve overlooked something, for which I’d be very sorry).

50 minutes ago, Rayn said:

I’m just amazed no one else mentioned him before I did (unless I’ve overlooked something, for which I’d be very sorry).

That he's a person, not a character? And that the only character he's really known for is Smithy in Gavin and Stacey, where he's really good. 

People hate Cordon as a person rather than any character he's played, I guess. 

• Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, Treble said:

That he's a person, not a character? And that the only character he's really known for is Smithy in Gavin and Stacey, where he's really good. 

People hate Cordon as a person rather than any character he's played, I guess. 

He is good as Smithy, I'll give him that.

"Kris Akabusi" gets me every time.

On 14/02/2019 at 10:04, Uncle Mike said:

Imagine having all the correct knowledge, and somehow missing the joke. Shame on you!

I'm beginning to wonder if anyone except us actually does.