rllmuk
Mr Tony

Apex Legends - Battle Royale by Respawn Entertainment

On 23/06/2020 at 09:16, Minion said:

The spitfire is one of the worst guns, they nerfed it back in S2 so that the firerate is really slow, if I get killed by a spitfire I feel a lot of shame. The Scout is awesome though my favourite weapon. The 301 with a bruiser site is far more effective than a spitfire give it a go. Also the Hemlock is super solid now in both burst and single fire mode. in fact all the guns are pretty balanced now except the Havoc which is ridiculously OP and needs to get nerfed.

I had a 9-kill win with a spitfire once :S

After a toenail curdlingly awful session yesterday full of some of the worst people you can hope to find on Apex, from solo droppers to loot goblins (and yes, I took another journey to the edge of the map when they demanded I hand over a purple body shield they hadn't earned), today's been much more fun.

Keen eyed players may have noticed that I'm an awful shot at range. Surely everyone just kinda walks in and unloads?

• Upvote 2

On 28/06/2020 at 18:46, Kayin Amoh said:

After a toenail curdlingly awful session yesterday full of some of the worst people you can hope to find on Apex, from solo droppers to loot goblins (and yes, I took another journey to the edge of the map when they demanded I hand over a purple body shield they hadn't earned), today's been much more fun.

Keen eyed players may have noticed that I'm an awful shot at range. Surely everyone just kinda walks in and unloads?

I take it you won then? 

Yeah, there was only one guy left on the final team but he hid away for a while so it's not in the vid.

• Upvote 1

A pretty tame win with most of the action coming near the end, you will marvel at the sheer ineptitude when it comes to grappling. 
in my defence, I had been playing Bloodhound for about an hour to complete a challenge and I still thought I was going to scan when hitting L1. 

• Upvote 1

From iTemps latest video. 
Never seen a team with that many kills!

915F661B-71DB-400A-828F-5B249ABC94C1.jpeg

Always Be Closing has been confirmed as the next "Evolved" event coming on 11th August. I didn't have any internet during the modes initial run so excited to give it a go now.

It's looking like I might even max out this seasons battle pass (the first one I've manged since 2 I think). Currently it's sitting at 90ish. I have a bunch of those quests lined up too. I'll probably mop them all up before the season ends, but it's more for completions sake than anything else. The missions really are quite poor.

On 28/06/2020 at 18:46, Kayin Amoh said:

and yes, I took another journey to the edge of the map when they demanded I hand over a purple body shield they hadn't earned)

What do you mean? They were asking for it on comms so you just walked off? 

I think there are some proper idiots on this game.  When people are joining with other single players, I can't believe that people are still breaking off on their own to go to certain death areas. And it's those players who constantly spam "respawn me". I wish there was a shortcut message for "press it again and I will not revive you". 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Wahwah* said:

What do you mean? They were asking for it on comms so you just walked off? 

I think there are some proper idiots on this game.  When people are joining with other single players, I can't believe that people are still breaking off on their own to go to certain death areas. And it's those players who constantly spam "respawn me". I wish there was a shortcut message for "press it again and I will not revive you". 

They were asking for it with that attitude, all right. When idiots start punching you, swearing, and demanding that you hand the shit you've picked up over just because they want it I'm gonna mess up their game pretty fast. 

Had they asked... well, I'd have kept it, because I found it. I wouldn't have chucked it off the side of a cliff after firing off all my ammo though, that's reserved for assholes I don't want to play with because they've proven themselves to be dickheads.

• Upvote 3

Not super revealing, but the launch trailer (teaser?) for season 6 just dropped.

Can expect a new map this time out, and the Volt from Titanfall's making an appearance. 

This season was the only one I never finished the battle pass in, but I had a lot of real life stuff going on and once you start missing a chunk of time, it's easy to just chuck in the towel progress wise. Interested to see what else they're adding this time out.