Lol no, the Apple TV app seems to have no concept of what you've watched before, other than pre-selecting the last episode number you watched (but not the season).

So to watch Oz on Apple TV I first look under "Top Box Sets" or whatever, but that shuffles around all the time and sometimes Oz isn't in there, so I go to the search, where searching for "Oz" causes it to appear as about the 20th result. Then when I go in it'll be on like Season 1, Episode 7 (where I just watched Season 3, Episode 7 last time). :)

I started watching Season 2 in the bath last night on my iPad Mini. For some reason I can't bring myself to watch stuff on an iPad Mini in the lounge where there's a TV screen, but in the bath is fine!

Is there a way to installl the NowTV app (on an iPad or something) but only allow access to the kids section?

Without setting up a new account and kids pass, I mean.

EDIT: wrong thread but that question also for Netflix 

10 hours ago, deKay said:

Is there a way to installl the NowTV app (on an iPad or something) but only allow access to the kids section?

Without setting up a new account and kids pass, I mean.

EDIT: wrong thread but that question also for Netflix 

No idea with NowTV, but I don’t think you can do that with Netflix.

The closest you could get is to set up a kids’ profile on your account with a picture they like to encourage them to pick it at start up, and add your choice of parental controls to that. Then in your main account set parental controls to All, so that attempting to play any content requires a PIN.

The problem here (apart from inconvenience) is that the kids could still browse your main thumbnails, but I don’t think you can do more than that. It would be a lot simpler if you could lock your main account with a PIN, but I don’t think you can.

• Upvote 1

Thanks.

There is, in the US, a “Netflix Kids” app for the 3DS which only allows kids content. That’s great but 1) it’s in the US only, and 2) is 3DS only.

NowTV even refer to a “NowTV Kids App”, but it’s what they call the kids section of the normal NowTV app.

Seems nuts this thing doesn’t exist!