Sign in to follow this  
luth714

My new short film Knock Knock Knock Knock - Italian inspired horror short

Ayup Mukkers,

Always love how supportive everyone is here of my films and I always seem to get a good response.

After 6 months of submitting my Italian horror/ giallo/ Argento/ Fulci/ Bava (with a bit of Hausu) inspired short film Knock Knock Knock Knock to film festivals I'm now releasing it to the wider public...to a certain degree...

So rather than just viewing online and having it on a plate, if you are interested send me an email titled 4KANDLES to fasterproductions@yahoo.co.uk and I'll send you a link to download the film.

The trailer to it is here...

https://vimeo.com/275432878

There's a 'mukker link to in that I first discovered Umberto's music via the All Hail The Synth thread in the music folder...and lo and behold several years later I get him to soundtrack one of my films!

If you do watch it, any help in spreading the word with the trailer (and @spsychopath and @fastermovies are tags you can find me on Twitter, just @fastermovies on Instagram) would be bloody marvelous!

Hope you enjoy it!

Thanks in advance for any support,

Luth

• Upvote 3