rllmuk
FozZ

Finally completed my latest game character

Hope people don't mind me posting this but it's been so much work I want to share it as much as I can. I've been working in the games industry for over a decade now but finally pushed myself to pursue character art, and in doing so I joined the Game Artist 360 course at GameArtInstitute. Once we'd finished a prop we could choose to go the environment or character route, and you can see my efforts here

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/gJREvK

There are loads of images via the link along with details on the software I used. If you're an Artstation member I'd really appreciate a like/follow if my work interests you. 

• Upvote 3

I like the one which is gold and bald, even though I'm aware this is test data. Just that bald people used to be a cool thing and they went out of fashion :...(

2 hours ago, centurion said:

I like the one which is gold and bald, even though I'm aware this is test data. Just that bald people used to be a cool thing and they went out of fashion :...(

Cheers for taking a look :) It's not test data as such, it's the high poly version that the normal maps are created from. I actually quite liked her bald and considered sticking with it, but a big part of the learning for me on this project was making decent looking hair, so it's best I didn't.

Especially for you though, here's a render minus hair to full-fill your baldy fetish ;) 

image.thumb.png.3fdc332d8841ed1d87967d7cb4a08e37.png

EDIT: I'm not taking her lashes and eyebrows off though, it starts to get a bit creepy!